El Mirage to Phoenix Area Dealer Duration?

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
Does anyone have any distribution time from the El Mirage center to a PHX dealer they will share? My MME arrived at El Mirage either yesterday or the day before... wondering how long it might take these days to get to Chandler. I'm really hoping it gets in by year's end to benefit from the cheap registration. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Does anyone have any distribution time from the El Mirage center to a PHX dealer they will share? My MME arrived at El Mirage either yesterday or the day before... wondering how long it might take these days to get to Chandler. I'm really hoping it gets in by year's end to benefit from the cheap registration. Thanks in advance!
Mine arrived next day to Chapman from El Mirage. This was back in March though.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Few days.

OP
OP
RedAero42

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
thanks for the feedback... A little antsy here. Turns out it arrived at Earnhardt already! That was fast.
Sponsored