Rose
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E (CA Route 1) // 1971 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
These are free to us it seems
I’ve had my car since Mid October and have charged the car in Sacramento and Los Angeles and these never charge me.

Anyone know if this deal is forever with Ford?
Thanks
Advertisement

JGuske23

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD extended range
Occupation
Market manager
Country flag
These are free to us it seems
I’ve had my car since Mid October and have charged the car in Sacramento and Los Angeles and these never charge me.

Anyone know if this deal is forever with Ford?
Thanks
You get 250kw free for buying the mach E, enough for a few full charges

bellyer

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Yes, there are the credits that Ford gives, but then there is also a free charging weekend going in right now that EA is running. They seem to do those periodically, often over holiday weekends. Always a nice surprise, like I got yesterday when stopping off at one.

Ned

First Name
Ned
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yes, there are the credits that Ford gives, but then there is also a free charging weekend going in right now that EA is running. They seem to do those periodically, often over holiday weekends. Always a nice surprise, like I got yesterday when stopping off at one.
I am still using the Kwh that Ford gave me for the purchase of my car. I normally charge at home, but took a trip to CA recently (400 miles). I used the Love station in Quartzite both on the way and on the way home. Electrify America had 4 chargers there, but only 1 would work on both occasions.

On the way back we were programmed to stop in Palm Springs. The planned stop was at an Target that was about 5 miles off the Interstate. There was one that we used on the way down in Indio that was right next to an exit from I10. Has anyone else been taken to a charger that was really out of the way?

RickMachE

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4X, F-150, Lightning reserved
Country flag
I am still using the Kwh that Ford gave me for the purchase of my car. I normally charge at home, but took a trip to CA recently (400 miles). I used the Love station in Quartzite both on the way and on the way home. Electrify America had 4 chargers there, but only 1 would work on both occasions.

On the way back we were programmed to stop in Palm Springs. The planned stop was at an Target that was about 5 miles off the Interstate. There was one that we used on the way down in Indio that was right next to an exit from I10. Has anyone else been taken to a charger that was really out of the way?
Sure. Got off NY Thruway and drove parallel to highway for miles to outlet mall, then back again. Or 10 miles each way out of the way.

Did you report the bad chargers to EA? And on PlugShare?

Advertisement

Advertisement