First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
Hi Thomas,

We truly appreciate you being part of the Electrify America family, and are grateful for all the support you have given us. As part of our commitment to you, we want to make sure we’re transparent about any changes taking place on our network.

Beginning March 6, 2023, we’ll be increasing our per-kilowatt-hour (kWh) and per-minute pricing.

We’ve tried hard to maintain our current pricing, but rising operational and energy costs have now made adjusting our pricing necessary. We shall continue to maintain simple, uniform pricing across the country, and this increase ensures we can uphold our commitment to drive electric vehicle (EV) adoption and the future of electric mobility.

Here’s what you, as a Pass+ Member, can expect to see starting March 6, 2023:
  • The monthly Pass+ membership fee will remain at $4 a month
  • The price per-kWh will increase from $0.31 to $0.36
  • The price per-minute will increase from $0.12 to $0.15 for up to 90 kW, or $0.24 to $0.29 for up to 350 kW
As a Pass+ Member, you can still benefit from a savings of about 25%* on charging.

New pricing after price increases
69d6133f-ee73-4036-997a-2718d44b3435.png
a0968fa5-a651-49ee-a976-b57173e5376d.png
The $4 per month Pass+ subscription charge will continue to automatically renew each month as per the subscription terms, unless and until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time within the Electrify America app.

As a valued customer, we wanted to make you aware of these changes as soon as possible. Thank you again for your taking this journey with us as we continually aim to improve the charging experience on the largest coast-to-coast network of DC fast chargers.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Hi Thomas,

We truly appreciate you being part of the Electrify America family, and are grateful for all the support you have given us. As part of our commitment to you, we want to make sure we’re transparent about any changes taking place on our network.

Beginning March 6, 2023, we’ll be increasing our per-kilowatt-hour (kWh) and per-minute pricing.

We’ve tried hard to maintain our current pricing, but rising operational and energy costs have now made adjusting our pricing necessary. We shall continue to maintain simple, uniform pricing across the country, and this increase ensures we can uphold our commitment to drive electric vehicle (EV) adoption and the future of electric mobility.

Here’s what you, as a Pass+ Member, can expect to see starting March 6, 2023:
  • The monthly Pass+ membership fee will remain at $4 a month
  • The price per-kWh will increase from $0.31 to $0.36
  • The price per-minute will increase from $0.12 to $0.15 for up to 90 kW, or $0.24 to $0.29 for up to 350 kW
As a Pass+ Member, you can still benefit from a savings of about 25%* on charging.

New pricing after price increases
Ford Mustang Mach-E Electrify America is raising prices! a0968fa5-a651-49ee-a976-b57173e5376d
Ford Mustang Mach-E Electrify America is raising prices! a0968fa5-a651-49ee-a976-b57173e5376d
The $4 per month Pass+ subscription charge will continue to automatically renew each month as per the subscription terms, unless and until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time within the Electrify America app.

As a valued customer, we wanted to make you aware of these changes as soon as possible. Thank you again for your taking this journey with us as we continually aim to improve the charging experience on the largest coast-to-coast network of DC fast chargers.
What is the non-Pass pricing?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
What is the non-Pass pricing?
That's what "Pass" means. The discount is "Pass+".

It was 43 cents a kilowatt hour, now 48 cents, a 5 cent (11.6%) increase.
Pass+ went from 31 cents to 36 cents, also a 5 cent (16.1%) increase.

In per minute states (about a dozen):

It was 32 cents per minute, now 37 cents, a 5 cent (15.6%) increase.
Pass+ went from 24 to 29 cents, also a 5 cent increase (20.8%) increase.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Not really surprising given the jump in electricity prices. In NJ EVgo has tiered TOU rates that are even higher than EA's pass rate

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I'll PASS. I'm trying out EA stations as I have those credits still rolling around but dang. So far all I can manage is 44kw tops for a few min (stations/temp factor). I didn't realize it's a flat pricing. I thought they were local kw/h rates + fees = total local kw/h price.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Sucks. Wish we have grandfather in prices for one who signed up last year.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Nickel increase is not bad.

Still lower than where I normally charge: EVGo at $0.59/kW
Yup EVgo is way more expensive and in my experience much slower and much less reliable than EA.

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro
Before I logged in here I checked my email and saw that. I didn’t pay much attention because there aren’t any EA chargers near me.

If you think this price jump is a lot, you need to see what eggs cost nowadays!!!

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My experience with electrify America that eight out of 10 chargers work the others don't I've spent way too much time I just charge it home and don't drive the car anywhere I can't go and come back without charging charging networks all suck in Southern California.
Sponsored