Lyt
Reaction score
First Name
Lyt
Vehicles
Telsa Model 3 LR AWD
Country flag
About as "juvenile" as Adam Smith.

Lower prices, higher volume, market dominance. They guy's a jerk (from attacking the Thai divers to his anti-medical science Covid 19 actions to attacking CA government to which Tesla owes its existence) but he's built a car company from scratch, been a leader in sustainable transportation tech.

By the time VW, Ford, GM, Toyota catch up (2022) Tesla will be 1M a year car mfg. and he can sell it to China.

He's pissing off Tesla owners though as he keeps lowering price and adding features and range. Owners are getting obsoleted by $10k a few months after buying their car.

Ford's buyback program with the balloon payment or sale is good for protecting MachE buyers from advances in EV tech reducing their resale value.

Things go as planned, I let Ford take the MachE back in 2/3 years and I roll into an F-150E.

JayTee

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Sales Analysis
Country flag
About as "juvenile" as Adam Smith.

Lower prices, higher volume, market dominance. They guy's a jerk (from attacking the Thai divers to his anti-medical science Covid 19 actions to attacking CA government to which Tesla owes its existence) but he's built a car company from scratch, been a leader in sustainable transportation tech.

By the time VW, Ford, GM, Toyota catch up (2022) Tesla will be 1M a year car mfg. and he can sell it to China.

He's pissing off Tesla owners though as he keeps lowering price and adding features and range. Owners are getting obsoleted by $10k a few months after buying their car.

Ford's buyback program with the balloon payment or sale is good for protecting MachE buyers from advances in EV tech reducing their resale value.

Things go as planned, I let Ford take the MachE back in 2/3 years and I roll into an F-150E.

Please don't mention Adam Smith and Tesla in the same post. One stands for the invisible hand of the free market, and the other stands for the extremely visible hand of big government.

LYTMCQ

First Name
Lyt
Reaction score
First Name
Lyt
Vehicles
Telsa Model 3 LR AWD
Country flag
Please don't mention Adam Smith and Tesla in the same post. One stands for the invisible hand of the free market, and the other stands for the extremely visible hand of big government.
Both exist so have to deal with reality.

Advertisement