Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Anything you find out new about the mache or anything you like to compare. Things you find out and would like to point out the reviews said. Try to keep it here. So this thread for talking and the other for videos and articles.

Thanks, everyone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Everyone at Ford would like to thank everyone for taking the time to learn about the mache and maybe deciding to purchase an ford mache.
If you do or don't happy holidays from the ford family to yours. If you do decide to purchase a mache hope we can say hi one day and talk about how much we enjoy the mache.

OutofSpecKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Smart ForTwo ED, BMW i3
Country flag
Hey all! Big day for Mustang content - I'm going to be doing a Q&A video on everything that wasn't answered in the mass amounts of videos today. I still haven't spoken much about charging curves and efficiency in my videos but this is something I will go more in-depth with later on in the week. Let's see what everyone covers and then I'll hit you with the nerdy stuff. Start thinking of some questions and load them up in my Twitter inbox @Out_of_Spec if you want me to touch on your question! Have a fun day watching everything.

Kyle

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I'm not sure I'll be getting any work done today... So many videos to watch!

Big thanks to all the reviewers who may be on here!

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
What's with the Brits being tough about the MME and the Americans/Canadians are pretty fond about it? Is the European settings of suspension different than the ones for the NA market?
It is well known that the British auto press is very heavily biased towards British vehicles.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
What's with the Brits being tough about the MME and the Americans/Canadians are pretty fond about it? Is the European settings of suspension different than the ones for the NA market?
The suspension set-up is different, they used multiple setups in België?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
throttle house says the mache exceeds expectation can't belive how well it handles at speeds and very precise.
Throttle House really loved it. The way he goes into the handling test not expecting much and being wowed is great!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
In fact, yes, it is. You'll want to go back and watch this video that came out a couple of months ago:

The other issue with Brits is they all expect that any high-performing car has to fall apart all the time. You know the one about why they came out with the MG-B? It's so they have something to drive while MG-A is in the shop. ?
Sponsored