First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Looks like Fred Lambert will be publishing his thoughts later this week.

In the meantime, the comments on this post from the Stans are just as bad, or worse, than the ones we see elsewhere from the insecure Mustangholes.

Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Looks like Fred Lambert will be publishing his thoughts later this week.

In the meantime, the comments on this post from the Stans are just as bad, or worse, than the ones we see elsewhere from the insecure Mustangholes.

The replies to that tweet really are brutal. Do Teslas come with some special Kool-Aid with every purchase?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The replies to that tweet really are brutal. Do Teslas come with some special Kool-Aid with every purchase?
Frederic notices the negative, insular viewpoints get his articles more eyeballs, and those eyeballs are attached to people who want their news filtered to a certain hard slant. It's a vicious cycle.

But I'm also encouraged by other Tesla bloggers that are breaking away from the filth. Like Ben Sullins, EV Bites, and The Kilowatts.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
It was really cool seeing Sean Mitchell on the podcast! Looking forward to hearing more from Tom Moloughney about his thoughts with the car.

@OutofSpecKyle repeated something here that he had said elsewhere, that he thought the car was really holding back on its ability to deliver power. Specifically, Kyle compared it to some Teslas which will shudder under full power. Some Model 3s I've driven will have a weird torque ripple when floored. Kyle says the MME doesn't do that at all.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
@OutofSpecKyle repeated something here that he had said elsewhere, that he thought the car was really holding back on its ability to deliver power. Specifically, Kyle compared it to some Teslas which will shudder under full power. Some Model 3s I've driven will have a weird torque ripple when floored. Kyle says the MME doesn't do that at all.
Isn’t that a “feature”?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
If you listen to his podcast often, when he has been critical of Tesla, he practically had death threats. It's as bad as the political world with these Tesla Stans.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Also not a video . . . but listened to the Total Car Score Podcast on the way in, and it is clear that Lauren Fix is ABSOLUTELY a card carrying member of the "Not a Mustang" crowd. They talk about the NACTOY finalists, and she thinks the Bronco Sport should have been a finalist and not the Mach E. Personally, I think they BOTH should have been.
https://laurenfix.com/total-car-score-podcast/

Simosi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Auris
Country flag
All of the reviews must have missed the games you get to keep you busy during charging... right? ;)
Sponsored