Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Tech Crunch was not very complimentary of the driving dynamics or the brakes.
Yeah, just read that. It seems to go against every other reviewer. They also said the rear legroom felt cramped which does not seem to be the case anywhere else.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Hey all! Big day for Mustang content - I'm going to be doing a Q&A video on everything that wasn't answered in the mass amounts of videos today. I still haven't spoken much about charging curves and efficiency in my videos but this is something I will go more in-depth with later on in the week. Let's see what everyone covers and then I'll hit you with the nerdy stuff. Start thinking of some questions and load them up in my Twitter inbox @Out_of_Spec if you want me to touch on your question! Have a fun day watching everything.

Kyle
Kyle,

I appreciate that you went through the vehicle set up. Great to see all of the menus. I'm glad you enjoyed the Mach-E.

Ste

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Bolt EV, 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR, 2012 Chevy Volt
Country flag
The StraightPipes video made a big deal about the passenger legroom feeling cramped and that the driver's knees kept hitting the corner to the center screen. I haven't seen anyone else mention that.

Can any of you that sat in the car comment? How was the driver and passenger leg room for someone 6'+?
Obviously didn't feel it in motion but I sat in four different models at tour locations and didn't notice this at all. 6'2" and loads of legroom with no obstructions, front or back. Perhaps just the way he sits as I haven't seen this complaint anywhere else yet.

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for the responses. It does seem like the only site that has this complaint. IIRC the guy is 6'2" and has a pretty normal build, so who knows why it bothers him.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Six foot one here and did not have a problem. Will be more where you have the seat at and depending on if you lay that leg over way to the side. But for me, not a problem.
I’m 6’4” and sat it one and had plenty of room in the front and back. There was a surprisingly large amount of head room too.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
What's with the Brits being tough about the MME and the Americans/Canadians are pretty fond about it? Is the European settings of suspension different than the ones for the NA market?
the Brits are annoyed because the wiring is well done. makes them feel bad.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
What's with the Brits being tough about the MME and the Americans/Canadians are pretty fond about it? Is the European settings of suspension different than the ones for the NA market?
From when the mach-e was launched in London

"While all Mach E production will take place in Mexico for now, cars destined for European shores will be treated to a different set-up than their North American counterparts. Built to a specially calibrated spec, a laundry list of modifications including re-tuned shocks, sway bars and bump stops and different tyres ought to see the model make a better impression on our roads"

The standard setting people like in the USA are not what European drivers want, one of the reasons why I won't convert my reservation until taking a test drive.

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
The Doug DeMuro video is really good. He was pretty surprised with how sporty it feels and how good it is to drive. Watching him come to the realization that he actually really likes it towards the end was great. "Most EVs up until this point have been kinda dull. This drives well. It drives sporty. It drives fun".

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
The Doug DeMuro video is really good. He was pretty surprised with how sporty it feels and how good it is to drive. Watching him come to the realization that he actually really likes it towards the end was great. "Most EVs up until this point have been kinda dull. This drives well. It drives sporty. It drives fun".
Ben Sullins really liked it also. Killowatts said they are buying a mache also they really liked it. Two tesla guys that give the mache props.
Sponsored