Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE

Deleted member 2014

All of the reviews must have missed the games you get to keep you busy during charging... right? ;)
Oh yes. No games is a"huge" dealbraker ?
But I found a nice solution for the farts we're not supposed to get.
While charging or using the turn signal I'll just fart by myself. No OTA needed and not decreasing battery ?
Sponsored

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Oh yes. No games is a"huge" dealbraker ?
But I found a nice solution for the farts we're not supposed to get.
While charging or using the turn signal I'll just fart by myself. No OTA needed and not decreasing battery ?
But at least the Tesla fart are odorless. ?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
That one quote from him has me worried that my knee will constantly hit the screen.
Electrek did a first drive review and knee looked fine. Fred is 6' (182cm) tall. I took a screenshot and you can see he has plenty of room. He made no mention that it was a problem.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE Screenshot_20201224-135038

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Electrek did a first drive review and knee looked fine. Fred is 6' (182cm) tall. I took a screenshot and you can see he has plenty of room. He made no mention that it was a problem.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE Screenshot_20201224-135038
Two other items of interest from this video that @Mach-E VLOG posted in the other thread. He's not driving that fast, but it is cold out. I couldn't get a clear screenshot, but after the the two pictures below he was down to 29 kWh/100 km at the 17.6 km mark.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE mache kwh per 100 km

Ford Mustang Mach-E Embargo lifted! Discuss the Mach-E first drive videos/articles HERE mache kwh per 100 km 2

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
it's not why i'd choose one EV over another.... obviously, since i'm anxiously awaiting my mach-e! :)

but i have to say, it helps win brownie points with the kids/family. it would be super cool at a future OTA update if ford's able to add an "arcade" ala tesla... this is wear tesla and if the rumors are true, apple, can be a real threat to traditional car manufacturers.

unlikely to happen, but for our apple ecosystem family it would be awesome to be able to use apple airplay to stream or mirror iPhone/iPad contents to the upper portion of the mach-e's screen, at least when parked/charging.

All of the reviews must have missed the games you get to keep you busy during charging... right? ;)

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here is the best review to date!!!

Give it a watch and towards the end you get to hear the unbridled up to 102 MPH.

Grabber Blue FE walk around and speed test.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I wonder how much the ticket would be for doing 102mph in a 30mph zone.
I was thinking the same thing, but enjoyed seeing and hearing it. Most reviews are often over spoken and more of the visual goes to the reviewer.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Here is the best review to date!!!

Give it a watch and towards the end you get to hear the unbridled up to 102 MPH.

Grabber Blue FE walk around and speed test.

maybe I'm reading into it but I feel like there is some very subtle Tesla shade in this video with the whole "running the hand over the body including across gaps" thing. :)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
this is I think the very first video where I've actually heard the little "whir" of the "stop you from catching your hand in the door" guard thingy.

the startup animations etc. seem almost non-existent which is good since there was some early complaints about that in the pre-production road tour cars.

the eBrake release is noticeably quieter than in my Fusion.

they kind of roll through that one stop sign at like 8 mph ? before the super fast speeding bit I mean ?? as my gf says, "zero to illegal fast enough" ????

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
maybe I'm reading into it but I feel like there is some very subtle Tesla shade in this video with the whole "running the hand over the body including across gaps" thing. :)
Maybe he also pointed at the Mach-E 4X on the door to piss off people that are upset at the 4X thing. :cool:

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here is another one which has a great POV as the driver. No review, just a POV from the driver while driving in city and highway. Also demo's the touchscreen and features while driving. I like it.. can't wait.

Sponsored