Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
This morning my son noticed the weird cubby under the center console. Embarrassingly, I'd never noticed it before. This was way worse than realizing the load floor in the back could move, because I'm not usually in the trunk.

What have you found on your MME that you really should have noticed sooner? Go ahead, spill the beans - this is a safe space!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
If one reads the manual, they can avoid embarrassment. :rolleyes:

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I'll fess up - I thought the steering wheel could only telescope based on what I'd read in these forums. I never needed to adjust it since I was pretty happy with the distance as it came from the factory.

My car was at the dealer for a month due to glass recall shenanigans, and when I got it back the steering wheel had been adjusted such that most of the driver display was blocked. Drove me nuts for the next day or two - I kept thinking "was my view of the panel always this obstructed?" Then I unlocked the wheel...and pivoted it upwards into perfect position.

🤦‍♂️

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I knew they were there, but I finally found a use for the very high, short, and small cubby pocket in the larger driver’s door cubby at the very end nearest the passenger door. This is a perfectly sized space to put a stack of individually wrapped glasses wipes.

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Where's the fun in that?
Seriously. Or maybe taking it too seriously is the problem.

My IPC was acting up once- just so dim it was barely readable despite bumping up the brightness to max and (in an act of true desperation) switching to light mode. I eventually figured out that the brightness sensor at the front of the dash had been blocked by a towel I'd left up there while cleaning.

hjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Same here on the accordion cover. For the first few weeks I kept telling myself looks really crummy with stuff thrown in wish there was cover. Then I saw a picture of it closed and went "time to take a look at mine."

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
So I bought mine site unseen, with minimal research (I have owned 2 other EVs, but was Bronco shopping and not planning on an EV for at least 6 months) and didnt realize until AFTER I had signed my offer paperwork that the car had AWD, a very pleasant surprise. Then after bringing home I learned about BlueCruise, and all of the self driving features, I knew it had comfort and tech, but didnt fully read what that meant.

OP
OP

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
BlueCruise, and all of the self driving features,.
Still haven't figured out how BC works, other than the two times I happened to notice it saying I could activate it and I started mashing buttons...

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
So I bought mine site unseen, with minimal research (I have owned 2 other EVs, but was Bronco shopping and not planning on an EV for at least 6 months) and didnt realize until AFTER I had signed my offer paperwork that the car had AWD, a very pleasant surprise. Then after bringing home I learned about BlueCruise, and all of the self driving features, I knew it had comfort and tech, but didnt fully read what that meant.
Good to see someone on the flipside of not doing their research before buying! Most people come on here and talk about how they thought it was fully loaded and had the 360 camera, BlueCruise, etc. only to realize it didn't have that package!

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
The first time I took passengers in my mach-e, I was embarrassed as the rear doors were locked. I could not find the way to unlock them. So I had to step out myself. By doing that, the doors were unlocked. Next passenger, same story. I found it the next day by reading the manual 🤔

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I don’t have a metal front license plate! 😱🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E Embarrassing discoveries? A47F8675-6F84-49B9-9F7F-3763109B7F57
Sponsored