Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior!

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've got used to the 5 SPURS custom Gear Shifter cover and Start Button in my Shelby GT500. The quality and refinement of these parts give it a Ford GT Supercar look and feel. I reached out to Kevin at 5 SPURS hoping to bring this same experience to the Mach-E. I'm excited to say the Mach-E custom Gear Shift, Volume and Headlamp Control covers are in the works. Also as a bonus, a matching Start Button cover will also be available!

A handful of members have also expressed interest in these items so I wanted to create a dedicated thread to follow and update.

The products are made from aerospace-grade Billet Aluminum and anodized in 7 available colors, custom colors can also be ordered. Estimated shipping is around September 30.

These will be on limited production runs and pre-orders can be made here:
https://shop.5spurs.com/ford/mustang/mach-e/2021-2023/

They look amazing and I'm sure the final products will be even better. I just preordered the Gear Shift, Volume and Headlamp Control covers in satin black. On the Start button I can't decide between satin black to match the other covers or red like I got on the GT500. Also while I really like the "E" on the Start Button, I also like the power symbol too. Decisions, decisions. 😊

Some photos to wet your appetite:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 6.11.24 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 11.04.07 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 11.04.35 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.30.26 AM

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Count me in for knob covers. Idc about color as I’d end up painting them to match the rest of my interior mods.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Oh, great. More stuff to save my kibble for. I might do a mix-n-match, but first I need to save the kibble. 🤪🐩

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Your gear shifter picture is the satin black, right? Does it make the gear shifter knob feel more substantial, heavier like your GT500 or did he use a different material and design for that one?

Have you ever removed yours? Is it a pain due to how sticky it is or relatively easy? I'm mainly concerned if I won't like the added volume control knob bulkiness.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Count me in for knob covers. Idc about color as I’d end up painting them to match the rest of my interior mods.
You can pre-order with the link I included in the first post #1 . That's what I did.

Your gear shifter picture is the satin black, right?

Have you ever removed yours? Is it a pain due to how sticky it is or relatively easy? I'm mainly concerned if I won't like the added volume control knob bulkiness.
Yes my gear shifter photo on my GT500 and Mach-E are satin black. All finishes are satin, not glossy or flat.

I it is like the GT500 covers, Kevin includes about four 3M adhesive rings. You peal one side off the adhesive and place it on the OEM dial then you peel the other side off and put the cover on and press. They can be taken off but with some force. It is not a permanent adhesive. It is kind of a gummy, sticky type adhesive.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
You can pre-order with the link I included in the first post #1 . That's what I did.

Yes my gear shifter photo on my GT500 and Mach-E are satin black. All finishes are satin, not glossy or flat.

I it is like the GT500 covers, Kevin includes about four 3M adhesive rings. You peal one side off the adhesive and place it on the OEM dial then you peel the other side off and put the cover on and press. They can be taken off but with some force. It is not a permanent adhesive. It is kind of a gummy, sticky type adhesive.
Great, thank you, just ordered all 3, minus the start button cover. Do these add a good amount of weight and make them feel more substantial, too? Not such a cheap finnicky gear shifter anymore?

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great, thank you, just ordered all 3, minus the start button cover. Do these add a good amount of weight and make them feel more substantial, too? Not such a cheap finnicky gear shifter anymore?
They are the same material (aluminum) that the GT500 covers are made from. They feel expensive when touching them. They are not heavy but they have more weight to them than the cheap plastic knobs. They get warm in the summer and cool in the winter. I happen to like that because I know I’m touching metal and not plastic.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
OOOH! might have to dig into the piggy bank for this!

Tony

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Very Nice!

I did think there was going to be a Copper to match the GT interior. Any word on that?

The orange doesn’t seem to be close to copper nor Cyber Orange.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Nice, tough to tell how bright the satin silver is but I’ll be considering one of these for sure.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Very nice, In for all but the button.

HuntingPudel