Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Now I want one.

formerfawn

First Name
Kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium Nite Pony (Shipped)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for posting this!

I've been hunting for some simple, DIY non-mod customizations and these are beautiful! Ordered :D

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
My status has changed to "Awaiting Shipment", so it is indeed possible that I will receive the 1" circle of aluminum slightly less than 1 year after ordering it... I was a lot more patient about COVID related supply chain delays last year, but my own supply chain business has sped up considerably since then, so I'm hoping theirs does as well.

Machmus

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CG Mach-E AWD LR, Seat mii Electric
Country flag
Hi,

Anyone know if 5Spurs have everything lined up for a faster delivery than before? How long time can I expect before delivery of red GT start button and black gear/volum knobs if I order today?

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi,

Anyone know if 5Spurs have everything lined up for a faster delivery than before? How long time can I expect before delivery of red GT start button and black gear/volum knobs if I order today?
Hi Magnus, Kevin has the black gear shift and volume knob covers in stock so they can ship right away. However he just ran out of the red start buttons yesterday but will be ordering more and should have them in in a week or two. I would place your order as soon as you can so your custom “GT” red start button can be put in in this next order. He can ship you the volume and gear ship covers right away or wait to ship all when the start button comes in. Just let him know. Thanks, Mark

Machmus

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CG Mach-E AWD LR, Seat mii Electric
Country flag
Hi Magnus, Kevin has the black gear shift and volume knob covers in stock so they can ship right away. However he just ran out of the red start buttons yesterday but will be ordering more and should have them in in a week or two. I would place your order as soon as you can so your custom “GT” red start button can be put in in this next order. He can ship you the volume and gear ship covers right away or wait to ship all when the start button comes in. Just let him know. Thanks, Mark
Great, thank you! I will order straight away, and let him know if he should wait or not.

Sunburned

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Country flag
Surprised how quick the shipping was from the UK. I like the premium feel of the aluminum, but kind of wish the outer diameter on the knobs was a bit smaller. I guess they need the thickness for the ribs, but they could probably be shallower. Oh well, the machining and coating quality looks great. They are Ruby Red instead of the Rapid Red of my car, but it's in a sea of 50 shades of grey in the interior, so you can't tell the difference.

The shifter knob was a very tight fit, enough that I didn't need to use the adhesive and it may be quite a bear to get off in the future. The screen knob needed the adhesive, but went on in 2 seconds.

20240103_204441.jpg

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Surprised how quick the shipping was from the UK. I like the premium feel of the aluminum, but kind of wish the outer diameter on the knobs was a bit smaller. I guess they need the thickness for the ribs, but they could probably be shallower. Oh well, the machining and coating quality looks great. They are Ruby Red instead of the Rapid Red of my car, but it's in a sea of 50 shades of grey in the interior, so you can't tell the difference.

The shifter knob was a very tight fit, enough that I didn't need to use the adhesive and it may be quite a bear to get off in the future. The screen knob needed the adhesive, but went on in 2 seconds.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! 20240103_204441
I love my black ones (black & white Mach E) because both knobs have a very good physical "throw" feel when turning them... much better IMHO than the OEM rings.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I love my black ones (black & white Mach E) because both knobs have a very good physical "throw" feel when turning them... much better IMHO than the OEM rings.
X2.
I have all black on mine. Main screen, headlight switch and gear shifter. They’re great, I can’t imagine going back to oem . 2021 infinite blue, dark interior.
Sponsored