Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior!

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Got mine today!!!!! Freaking love them. Only took like 15mins to get them installed. Hardest part just getting the backing started. Now that I see how thin the adhesive is, I'm not worried about taking them off. Awesome there are so many extra adhesives just in case. In my head I was thinking that crazy 3m tape that is almost impossible to pry off. Now it looks like it should! The feel is so much better too, cheap plastic feel is all gone :)

2022-12-21 13.15.59.jpg
Quick question: It looks like you have a matte screen protector. Any idea if you can remove the screen protector while the knob cover is on? If so, would you mind sharing which screen protector you have? Thanks!

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Quick question: It looks like you have a matte screen protector. Any idea if you can remove the screen protector while the knob cover is on? If so, would you mind sharing which screen protector you have? Thanks!
I have a feeling it might be hard to remove the screen protector with the knob on. I figure, I'll use as is and deal with it when the screen protector gets messed up. I had one on my old car for a year and it still looked brand new. I got it from OCD Plug on Etsy.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I have a feeling it might be hard to remove the screen protector with the knob on. I figure, I'll use as is and deal with it when the screen protector gets messed up. I had one on my old car for a year and it still looked brand new. I got it from OCD Plug on Etsy.
Cool, thanks! And yeah, I'd expect a screen protector on a car screen to last a really long time. It's not like a phone that's getting handled and dropped, etc.

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
Just installed mine: black and silver. They do look great and feel next level. The install was painless, as I found releasing the liners from the adhesive is easier than 3M mounting tape.

I do have a screen protector on, and the opening for the dial is completely covered now--so I would definitely tackle the screen protector first.

Thanks @markboris!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! 20221223_143238

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! 20221223_143758

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Got my two rings. A very worthwhile mod... so glad I went for it. Classy look and great feel.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I made a video reviewing and comparing the 5SPURS knobs to the AOSK ones:

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Installed mine today finally, they look great and feel nice. The volume knob benefited the most, in my opinion.

Still waiting for the blue power button, but I’m not in a huge rush.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! 79500A59-3E97-4D4C-881C-A086CEE13E03

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
Installed mine today finally, they look great and feel nice. The volume knob benefited the most, in my opinion.

Still waiting for the blue power button, but I’m not in a huge rush.

79500A59-3E97-4D4C-881C-A086CEE13E03.jpeg
Another duotone! I have to say though, that song you have playing. Genius. 👍

Edit: I also ordered the blue button. Too funny.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got mine today, did anyone else’s finish come scratched? My gear selector has a line about 3 thumb widths long right on the top.
I have never seen one scratched in the last 3 years with these covers. I'm sorry this happened to yours and will get you a replacement. You won't need to return the one you have. I will let you know when it ships.

MrPicklechip

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Explorer, 21 Bronco Sport, 22 MME Prem 4X
Country flag
Checking in…another happy customer. The metal feel with anodized finish is superior to the plastic stock dials. I wonder how long it would take before the stock dial paint starts wearing off (c’mon Ford, the car was $60k and you couldn’t have put something nicer on the dials I interact with every drive)? That definitely won’t happen with the 5SPURS upgrade! I’m also eagerly awaiting the red power button :cool:

I didn’t order the headlight dial and am thinking now I should’ve…maybe a New Year’s resolution?

KidGalahad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select
Country flag
Checking in…another happy customer. The metal feel with anodized finish is superior to the plastic stock dials. I wonder how long it would take before the stock dial paint starts wearing off (c’mon Ford, the car was $60k and you couldn’t have put something nicer on the dials I interact with every drive)? That definitely won’t happen with the 5SPURS upgrade! I’m also eagerly awaiting the red power button :cool:

I didn’t order the headlight dial and am thinking now I should’ve…maybe a New Year’s resolution?
On thing I will say, after ordering and installing the matte black on all three: I wish I would have contrasted the color of the headlight dial. It is almost impossible to see at night. It’s not a safety issue, and you can certainly find it by feel, but it’s just not visible. I never use it, as I leave the lights on auto, but I do wish I would have matched it with the start button I ordered.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On thing I will say, after ordering and installing the matte black on all three: I wish I would have contrasted the color of the headlight dial. It is almost impossible to see at night. It’s not a safety issue, and you can certainly find it by feel, but it’s just not visible. I never use it, as I leave the lights on auto, but I do wish I would have matched it with the start button I ordered.
What color start button did you order? I may be able to exchange your headlight dial cover for you.

Last edited:

MrPicklechip

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Explorer, 21 Bronco Sport, 22 MME Prem 4X
Country flag
I thought about that as well, but I went ahead and ordered the black headlight cover to match my black transmission (is that even accurate to say in an EV 🤪) and volume covers. I’m just a stickler for matching, solid colors, except the red power button. I want that to pop…

…’Unlimited POWER!’ said Darth Sidious
Sponsored