Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior!

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How much horsepower do they add?
That remains to be seen. I'm sure there will be a member or two here that will give us their results as soon as they get them installed.

x19

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2023 Premium AWD ER pending dealer order
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
Any concern about the added weight to the glass-mounted volume knob?

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any concern about the added weight to the glass-mounted volume knob?
It’s extremely light aluminum. There shouldn’t be any issue with weight on the volume knob.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@markboris Hey Mark, have you heard anymore from 5 SPURS? Does it look like they're still on track for end of month shipping?
Hey Neal, while I've been working with Kevin just last week to get the copper/bronze color correct (sent him a piece of the dash speaker grill with the copper colored trim and B&O emblem) we have not talked about the delivery time. I will find out how that is going and get back to you later tonight or in the morning.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Hey Neal, while I've been working with Kevin just last week to get the copper/bronze color correct (sent him a piece of the dash speaker grill with the copper colored trim and B&O emblem) we have not talked about the delivery time. I will find out how that is going and get back to you later tonight or in the morning.
Thanks so much! Looks like I was successful in bumping this thread to get it noticed by a few more people!

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@markboris Hey Mark, have you heard anymore from 5 SPURS? Does it look like they're still on track for end of month shipping?
Hey Neal, sorry didn't get back to you sooner. I will get to the bottom line first. Kevin is looking at middle to end of next month (October).

Let me explain, at first this was going to be just the gear shift and volume control covers and only in a couple of colors. Now he has added the headlamp control and start button overlay and more colors including the special color matched copper for the GT models. More than half of his orders are for all three covers and the start button overlay. Each one has to be made and tested several times to make sure all fit perfectly which has been done for the gear shift and volume but the headlamp and start button cover are in the final fitting stage. Then there are the additional colors which have to be anodized and checked to make sure they turn out properly.

Kevin doesn't want to send out partial shipments to anyone as costs would be higher.

I first started discussing this project with him on August 2nd but he did not decide he wanted to go ahead with it until August 11 (after I told him I thought there would be quite a bit of interest in these for the Mach-E crowd). Even if he does get all of these out by the end of next month, which I am pretty sure he will, that is less than 3 months from start to shipments. I'm sure everyone will agree that is fairly quick.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Hey Neal, sorry didn't get back to you sooner. I will get to the bottom line first. Kevin is looking at middle to end of next month (October).

Let me explain, at first this was going to be just the gear shift and volume control covers and only in a couple of colors. Now he has added the headlamp control and start button overlay and more colors including the special color matched copper for the GT models. More than half of his orders are for all three covers and the start button overlay. Each one has to be made and tested several times to make sure all fit perfectly which has been done for the gear shift and volume but the headlamp and start button cover are in the final fitting stage. Then there are the additional colors which have to be anodized and checked to make sure they turn out properly.

Kevin doesn't want to send out partial shipments to anyone as costs would be higher.

I first started discussing this project with him on August 2nd but he did not decide he wanted to go ahead with it until August 11 (after I told him I thought there would be quite a bit of interest in these for the Mach-E crowd). Even if he does get all of these out by the end of next month, which I am pretty sure he will, that is less than 3 months from start to shipments. I'm sure everyone will agree that is fairly quick.
Extremely quick and understandable! Thank you for making it happen and being our conduit to Kevin. Very excited to get them, but have the patience to wait for perfection. Thank you, sir!

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I did one of these and love the look

LUCKEASY for Ford Mustang Mach-E Real Carbon Fiber one-Button Start Protection Patch Interior Modification Accessories(Red Carbon Fiber) https://a.co/d/3QtjTTP

Screenshot_20220920-184752.png
Sponsored