Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior!

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Well, at long last after Kevin drove 5 1/2 hours up to the anodizers two weeks ago to light a fire under their butts, he received the covers today.

I can attest they look much better in person since I have them in my 500 and these photos do not do them justice.

Here are the 6 colors and I am really happy with the copper/bronze color that took several of us here so long to get as close of a match that we could get. I know it was for only a few that ordered them (GT only) but Kevin wanted to go ahead and produce that color anyway. He will start shipping out the orders next week (over 300!).

Thanks again for everyones patience on this and hope you all enjoy them as much as I have mine in my 500. Happy Thanksgiving!!

IMG_3846 (1).jpeg

IMG_3847.jpeg
These look so good! All of the colors look spot on, very good selection.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
These look so good! All of the colors look spot on, very good selection.
Thanks Tanner. These were the colors most wanted except the rare copper/bronze but Kevin didn’t want the GT guys left out in case they wanted it. You can get custom colors but would cost more.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Thanks Tanner. These were the colors most wanted except the rare copper/bronze but Kevin didn’t want the GT guys left out in case they wanted it. You can get custom colors but would cost more.
I'm so glad!!! I can't imagine another color looking good in mine (other than black). I love that GT color. I was using the volume knob today....I was like yuck....this is the wrong color. I'm so excited to get mine.

P.S. This forum changes you. I would have been fine with the knobs....cuz I didn't know any different. Also got stripes etc cuz of this forum.....I have no will power. I feel like a high school kid again...in a good way. But now have adult money.

Last edited:
OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Members are starting to get these in the mail so look out for them.....

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
Woo hoo! Thanks for the updates :)

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
JFYI I just got an email from 5 Spurs telling me that my order was about to ship out, so looks like you should get some warning before metal things start showing up in the mailbox.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Members are starting to get these in the mail so look out for them.....
Waiting on the Syren Clipper to arrive after rounding the Horn. Then the inter island steam ship to Hilo and mule express to the middle of nowhere Hawaii Island. So definitely by Thanksgiving. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thought I would post a short tutorial on how to apply the 3M adhesive rings to secure the 5 SPURS dial covers. They are light and sticky so care should be taken during the install.
  1. Check if you have the correct ring by lining it over the factory knob you intend to install it on.
  2. Find the small tab and start to separate the two sides using your fingernail or a fine edge.
  3. Peel the unmarked side of the ring first. The other side with 3M markings has the adhesive attached.
  4. Place the adhesive ring with the exposed side down and over the top rim of the factory dial.
  5. Use your finger to gently press down all around the ring.
  6. Peel the backing off to expose the other side of the adhesive
  7. Place the 5 SPURS Dial over the factory dial

Notes:
  • The rings contain a double sided adhesive. It is quite sticky so if you happen to only attach part of the adhesive because some got stuck to your fingernail or tweezers, the cover will still most likely adhere to the Dial perfectly fine.
  • The adhesive is clear and can be hard to spot if you are not paying careful attention.
  • If you are slightly off center when applying the adhesive ring, it shouldn't matter since the cover will most likely hide it. If you mess up and are way off, remove the adhesive with alcohol and start over. Kevin supplies extra rings in the kit but if you need more, feel free to contact me and I will send you some (free).
  • The rings are specially cut for their respective Dials and will not work if you interchange them. Before starting the install, it is recommended to place the ring over the factory dial to double check if they both line up.
Kevin usually supplies a few 3M adhesive rings for each cover. If you need more, DM me your address and I will send you some for free.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! IMG_3870

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! IMG_3871

Last edited:
OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Took some photos of my dial covers that arrived. The satin black blends in nicely with my interior. Definitely gives it the sporty look. More so, I'm sure everyone will enjoy using them. The solid feel has gotten the most complements the last couple of years over on the Mustang6G/GT500 forum. Looking forward to seeing the more colorful covers others have purchased.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! IMG_38583030

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! IMG_3869 (3)D30

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! NZ7_736630

Ford Mustang Mach-E Enhance the Look and Feel of your Mach-E Interior! NZ7_736930

Last edited:

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Waiting on the Syren Clipper to arrive after rounding the Horn. Then the inter island steam ship to Hilo and mule express to the middle of nowhere Hawaii Island. So definitely by Thanksgiving. ;)
You forgot to mention that the mule express needs to avoid the world's largest active volcano...

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
@markboris
Looks so good. I can't wait to get my copper/bronze ones. I haven't gotten any notification that mine have shipped 😢 Did you put a carbon fiber wrap on the console part? Or does the GTPE come like that? If you did, where did you get it? I've seen some pre cut ones. I don't like that the piano black is like instantly dusty looking.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@markboris
Looks so good. I can't wait to get my copper/bronze ones. I haven't gotten any notification that mine have shipped 😢 Did you put a carbon fiber wrap on the console part? Or does the GTPE come like that? If you did, where did you get it? I've seen some pre cut ones. I don't like that the piano black is like instantly dusty looking.
You should be getting a shipping notification but I don't know when you placed the order as he is shipping in the order they were received I believe. I know he sent out 50 last week and 50 more yesterday. He has another couple hundred to go. Hopefully you get a notice soon.

That carbon fiber wrap is a cover and got it from AOSK. They have a matte finish (that's what I have) and a glossy. I didn't like the glossy black trim either. Show dirt and dust very fast.
https://ev-vida.store/products/mach-e-central-control-trim-cover-from-aosk?variant=40558571618355