Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
I just purchased my Mach E a couple days ago and it had a pretty cool sound when you entered and started the car up, and when you shut it off. I had to reset the system and now I don’t have that noise anymore. I have the standard car noise when you start it and a single beep when it is shut off if that makes sense. I know it’s absurd but the other noise is annoying.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I just purchased my Mach E a couple days ago and it had a pretty cool sound when you entered and started the car up, and when you shut it off. I had to reset the system and now I don’t have that noise anymore. I have the standard car noise when you start it and a single beep when it is shut off if that makes sense. I know it’s absurd but the other noise is annoying.
Close the doors and buckle seat belts before starting the car. Then you'll hear the startup chime instead of the door or seat belt warning tones.

OP
OP
Brendanmcgowan2

Brendanmcgowan2

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
Close the doors and buckle seat belts before starting the car. Then you'll hear the startup chime instead of the door or seat belt warning tones.
Oddly enough it went away. But today it just showed up again which makes no sense to me.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Oddly enough it went away. But today it just showed up again which makes no sense to me.
I dunno ??‍♂.

Maybe it's too quiet to hear in some conditions? Mine is hard for me to hear now that I've got the AC running all the time (and the car thrums while it's cooling itself, too).

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag