Envious of all those who have actually received your MME!

x petro

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Country flag
So, I'm now well into my 13th month since I made the reservation for the car of my dreams and looking forward to the day it actually arrives. However if the algorithm for calculating the delivery date is accurate, that day could be well into the future. On both tracker sites available to me, since shipping, the expected delivery date was between March 11 and March 18th. As the 18th date came and went, I begin to get a daily updated notification of how long the wait to delivery would be. On the 18th it was a very reasonable 2 additional days, on the 20th it had increased to 3 days, the 21st to 4 days and this morning I'm being shown 5 more days. My napkin calculation shows that if this progression continues I'll receive the car in...never? Patience I'm being told. Frustration is my word of the day.
Sponsored

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Have you asked your dealer to run a vehicle visibility report?

OP
OP

x petro

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Country flag
The dealer hasn't received any of the demo vehicles they've had on order for some time. Nothing to look at, nothing to drive. Either I'm getting told a story or they honestly don't know because they told me they have no way of knowing where or when our deliveries will arrive.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
The dealer hasn't received any of the demo vehicles they've had on order for some time. Nothing to look at, nothing to drive. Either I'm getting told a story or they honestly don't know because they told me they have no way of knowing where or when our deliveries will arrive.
So it's shipped, and obviously you know your pin. Try going to www.palsapp.com and search the VIN and let us know the results
Sponsored