Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln LS Ford edge Mach e RT1 rapid red
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
my Route 1 was produced December 17th released December 30th and has been sitting at the plant awaiting shipment with an ETA of March 24th, still shows window sticker with do not sell do not ship
Palsapp show Avon lake oh as origin, tracker has Transit date 01 could that be time from Avon Lake to dealership in Van Wert as one day?
Sponsored

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Yup, I saved $2200 but gave up heated seats/steering wheel. I'll soon see if it was a good deal or not.
There are always aftermarket seat heaters or heating pads that could be used in the winter. Steering wheels are probably not possible to change though.

Ron Bonifas

First Name
Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
Palsapp show Avon lake oh as origin, tracker has Transit date 01 could that be time from Avon Lake to dealership in Van Wert as one day?
I probably would have went with the heated seats and steering wheel if it was a stand-alone option oh, the B&O sound system

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I believe the CRT1 also lacks the power/kick lift gate, perhaps to save weight and electricity.
It also lacks the mood lighting, fancier headlights, 4 way headrests, and B&O stereo. The only thing I cared about was the heated wheel/seats. Your priorities may be different.

The real kicker for me was keeping it under $50k - that was important to the Mrs.

Ron Bonifas

First Name
Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
Not that I've seen posted. Hopefully I'll find out in about 3 weeks...
The 18-inch wheels were also Plus for me seen a lot of bent rims with lower profile tires, add extra half inch can make a big difference. But I think I would like to make those Wheels look like the white Route 1 entering Twin Cities car show! Appears to me to just be just the Sparkle Silver painted aero covers, instead of the low gloss black

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The 18-inch wheels were also Plus for me seen a lot of bent rims with lower profile tires, add extra half inch can make a big difference. But I think I would like to make those Wheels look like the white Route 1 entering Twin Cities car show! Appears to me to just be just the Sparkle Silver painted aero covers, instead of the low gloss black
yep, I definitely liked the silver aeros much better

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Avon Lake / Sheffield Lake is a large-ish plant - it's where a few of us have our cars going through at this point. It's only about 180-190 miles from the plant to Van Wert, so one day is perfectly reasonable.
Sponsored