Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Managed to catch my GT in an unusual morning light after some rain. It was kind of a pink glow as the sun was coming up. Enjoy!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ephemeral Morning Light on GBGT F4364B03-2CB2-42C1-AFD3-28D8889B3AB4
Sponsored

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Managed to catch my GT in an unusual morning light after some rain. It was kind of a pink glow as the sun was coming up. Enjoy!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ephemeral Morning Light on GBGT F4364B03-2CB2-42C1-AFD3-28D8889B3AB4
Sweet. I really do wish the Premiums (or all of the MMEs, really) had the lighted pony up front also. That's the coolest thing! Looks fantastic.

OP
OP
AlbanyIan

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
And now it looks like this in full sun compare and contrast!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ephemeral Morning Light on GBGT CFC1A649-9BA2-4BD3-A204-FEA514EE7CF0

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
Sweet. I really do wish the Premiums (or all of the MMEs, really) had the lighted pony up front also. That's the coolest thing! Looks fantastic.
And I'm just the opposite. I think light up logos are awful. I'm hoping it can be disabled in the software, otherwise it might be getting unplugged.

OP
OP
AlbanyIan

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
And I'm just the opposite. I think light up logos are awful. I'm hoping it can be disabled in the software, otherwise it might be getting unplugged.
I think Mercedes got it about right with the subtle backlight on its emblem. I donā€™t have a problem with a lit-up pony on the Mach-E but it could probably be done with a bit less ā€œflair.ā€

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
I think Mercedes got it about right with the subtle backlight on its emblem. I donā€™t have a problem with a lit-up pony on the Mach-E but it could probably be done with a bit less ā€œflair.ā€
Yeah, I say to each his own. If you like it great! I feel like on and off, and possibly even brightness would be a super easy thing to program. Let people have the choice.
Sponsored