TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
First leg does not matter here if you are coming back and you are not still on the first leg. It is not like we can pick and choose charging stops here. We have just started with chargers. I waited for Superchargers quite awhile and we finally got SC recently (early 2020). CCS chargers by provinces also came in shortly behind so I picked CSS thinking it will be adopted. Even knowing the tesla were 350 KW and the CCS are 50.

Understand you think it is irrelevant but based on my purchase agreement I truly thought that it would be fixed by now. There was not a whole lot of EV options back when I preordered and bought a ford. There will be more of a selection on the next one I think.

We should be able to use at least 88 KWh? Which means charging it to 100% like any other batteries I own and use. It charges to 100% as I have been force to test on L2 numerous times. All we need is another 45 mins at DCFC to get it there and not over 2 hours. 0.2 * 88 /(45/60) = 23.5 KW think the car can handle that?
I think we're going in circles here. I never said that the 80% cliff for the 2nd+ legs is "irrelevant". I'm just saying the first leg counts too (even though you refuse to acknowledge it's value). I get that you're mad about the situation, and don't have enough DCFC infrastructure where you need it. Hopefully that gets better for you.

Have a good day.
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think we're going in circles here. I never said that the 80% cliff for the 2nd+ legs is "irrelevant". I'm just saying the first leg counts too (even though you refuse to acknowledge it's value). I get that you're mad about the situation, and don't have enough DCFC infrastructure where you need it. Hopefully that gets better for you.
Little in circles; I said I am coming back therefore it only saves a bit of cash and does not change the distance back at 80%. Trying to sell relatives EV's so they put in L2's ;). Bit of a sticking point around this time of the year.