PTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT Launch Edition (European GT=GTPE)
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Now the manifests of Grande Halifax are available, a total of 1213 Mach-E's headed for Europe.

Unfortunately my VIN did not provide a hit in RoRo tracking, hope you have a better luck...

For Grande Torino, seems there was only 354 Mach-e on-board and they were offloaded in New York?

whereismymme.com does not seem to work anymore.

Disclaimer: It might just take some time to update the data on Grimaldi site.
The information presented on this page is what is currently available in our datawarehouse. The accuracy is affected by system data replication and for some locations by manual data entry. All data shown are purely indicative and do not bind any companies of the Grimaldi Group to liability / responsibility to them directly or indirectly whatsoever related. For official information about Roro cargo tracking please contact local Grimaldi Group office or representative:
Sponsored

Last edited:

MikeandB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly MME RWD SR. Now 2023 MME Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Now the manifests of Grande Halifax are available, a total of 1213 Mach-E's headed for Europe.

Unfortunately my VIN did not provide a hit in RoRo tracking, hope you have a better luck...

For Grande Torino, seems there was only 354 Mach-e on-board and they were offloaded in New York?

whereismymme.com does not seem to work anymore.

Disclaimer: It might just take some time to update the data on Grimaldi site.
The information presented on this page is what is currently available in our datawarehouse. The accuracy is affected by system data replication and for some locations by manual data entry. All data shown are purely indicative and do not bind any companies of the Grimaldi Group to liability / responsibility to them directly or indirectly whatsoever related. For official information about Roro cargo tracking please contact local Grimaldi Group office or representative:
UK is S3-21179635. whereismymme.com works for me

WoodfordEV

First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Black...on order
Country flag
That UK steer was helpful cheers Mike. Found that my car is on the Grande Halifax

whereismymme.com has also started working for me again today showing car in transit...1 step closer

grovep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME extended range
Country flag
I hope things move quicker for you My MME passed through Antwerp in around 4 weeks but then has sat Dagenham since - almost 3 weeks now. I do wonder if they want you to cancel it so they can re-sell it at a premium as "in stock"

WoodfordEV

First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I hope things move quicker for you My MME passed through Antwerp in around 4 weeks but then has sat Dagenham since - almost 3 weeks now. I do wonder if they want you to cancel it so they can re-sell it at a premium as "in stock"
3 weeks in dagenham !

that's not great. have they given a reason or is it just in the queue to be delivered?
hopefully you should get your car this year though

dreKion

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER+
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My car was also discharged in Antwerp on September 30th and I still have no news from my dealer. They only tell me that they will deliver it to me at the end of the month. My original due date was September 7th and it has been postponed over and over again.

If it does not reach the end of the month I will cancel the order.

grovep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME extended range
Country flag
3 weeks in dagenham !

that's not great. have they given a reason or is it just in the queue to be delivered?
hopefully you should get your car this year though
No reason given - even the dealer cannot find out what is going on. I ordered mine via a lease company (its a company car) back in March so its been a long wait and the saga continues

Senn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I just got this status update today can any of you with experience help me interpret what that means and where my car possibly is?

VMACS Status Description: COMPOUND OUT
VMACS Status Code: 721
VMACS Status Since: 2021-11-08 14:45:00.0
GOB Status Description: InTransit
GOB Status Code: VITR
GOB Status Since: 2021-11-02 12:44:11.0
Vehicle last started on (tappsDateTime):2021-11-08T08:13:12.351Z
Vehicle Date Time (vehicleDateTime):2021-11-08T02:13:03Z

WoodfordEV

First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just got this status update today can any of you with experience help me interpret what that means and where my car possibly is?

I have that same Description and code (721) since the Grande Halifax picked up my car on the 23rd of October

Seems like your car is about to/has been loaded onto a ship and will be heading to Europe (prob via a few US ports like the Halifax has)

It has taken from the 23rd of Oct to get to New York and now left for Europe on the 6th of Nov. The manifest then updated and whereismymme had the shipping update too

Hope that helps

PTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I've had 721 Compound out InTransit since 2021-10-09 (When Grande Torino left Veracruz) and since then no status changes nor can I find it in manifests or whereismymme - until today both the Vehicle last started ( 2021-11-13) and Vehicle time (2021-11-12) updated.

Based on schedules it must either be in Antwerp or moved in Veracruz to be loaded onto Grande Houston 2021-11-21? Any ideas?

PTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Grande Florida left Veracruz at that date and arrives in Antwerp 28.11. If it is on the ship, you should find it via importinfo and whereismymme approx. 23.11.

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E LR AWD, Ford Capris, Cortina, Kuga, Sierra
Country flag
My car (our car...) is still listed as Compound out and VMACS 721, last started on the 15th but the leasing company has sent a message that the car is at or near the dealer and soon ready for delivery. Because of the company leasing it is beneficial to wait until November 1st to accept it (to avoid having to pay leasing for the entire month of October just for the sake of having the car one week). But we are at least getting towards a deadline :)

Gustaf
Well Whereismymme is still sketchy for me but today the dealer texted me saying that the car arrived in Sweden on "11/10" which is probably a typo since in Swedish date format that usually would be October 11th. Iäm guessing that November 10th is correct.

No clue how long it will take it to get here to the far north but once again we are in the middle of the month so we have to think about if we want it before December with the same conditions as in the quote.

Gustaf

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E LR AWD, Ford Capris, Cortina, Kuga, Sierra
Country flag
Update, now Whereismymme updated with a " VMACS Status Description: DEALER DELIVERY " although I doubt that the car is actually here in our town as the status is set as "VMACS Status Since: 2021-11-15 17:31:00.0 " - I got the text from the dealer after that and If they had the car on site I would expect them to say so.

Senn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Anyone found the manifest for grande Florida yet?
Sponsored