makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
yes it's strange, there are no Belgian, Swedish and Luxembourg flags !!!
Correct, as no-one of the buyers in those countries let me know their partial VINs so i can check :)
Same goes for France, only 1-2 buyers contacted me with their partial VINs so not much results.
Sponsored

Reactions: ZSR

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
[QUOTE = "makooy, post: 151814, membre: 1134"]
Correct, car aucun des acheteurs de ces pays ne m'a fait savoir ses VIN partiels afin que je puisse vérifier :)
Il en va de même pour la France, seuls 1-2 acheteurs m'ont contacté avec leurs VIN partiels donc pas beaucoup de résultats.
[/CITATION]
nous ne sommes qu'une poignée de français ici (5 ou 6). 2 déjà à Anvers (était sur Immacolata) moi et un autre à Halifax, nous avons rapidement fait le tour.

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Correct, as no-one of the buyers in those countries let me know their partial VINs so i can check :)
Same goes for France, only 1-2 buyers contacted me with their partial VINs so not much results.
Sorry @makooy, did not contact you, but this is because mine was on Immacolata and all info was already on your original post for this one, so I thought that you didn't need my input.

NI021

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD LR Star White Techno+
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
what do you think? ? produced 8-April can’t be on vessels who left Veracruz before that :)
I wasn’t aware that those vessels left Veracruz before April 8th☺ Do you know to track vessels post that date?

OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Sorry @makooy, did not contact you, but this is because mine was on Immacolata and all info was already on your original post for this one, so I thought that you didn't need my input.
?? flag is already present with the MSC Immacolata shipment numbers so no problem :) don’t have any clue what the French shipment numbers for the other vessels are.

OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I wasn’t aware that those vessels left Veracruz before April 8th☺ Do you know to track vessels post that date?
I’m 1-2 weeks behind current date with vessels leaving Veracruz.
Looks like I see the shipment numbers when the vessels are going to OR leaving the last US port before it’s heading to Europe.

NI021

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
I’m 1-2 weeks behind current date with vessels leaving Veracruz.
Looks like I see the shipment numbers when the vessels are going to OR leaving the last US port before it’s heading to Europe.
You're most helpful, that's really appreciated. Are you able to post updates on the shipment numbers, or is there a way that the I can check myself?

Reactions: ZSR
OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
You're most helpful, that's really appreciated. Are you able to post updates on the shipment numbers, or is there a way that the I can check myself?
I’ll add new shipment numbers in the start post for the next couple of weeks so most people can track their car.

NI021

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
I’ll add new shipment numbers in the start post for the next couple of weeks so most people can track their car.
Thanks!

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
so it was loaded on the Florida in Veracruz. Wow. Ford have been feeding me the absolute bs that it was loaded onto the Gral San Martin.

OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag