Everyone needs to contact their Ford dealer.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Received an updated from my dealer rep. Sent me a copy of something called a "Scheduling Toolbox". It has a column for vehicle Line and then scheduling details for the next 4 weeks. In the Mach E section....for week of Sept 14th it says "No Scheduling". The next three weeks are blank (available still). Eventually something will populate in those spaces and then we can have some more things to talk about. :)
Nice! That agrees with our intel that the various parts shops are running operationally now with final assembly starting operations on the 25th -- but those are FCTP vehicles. Maybe the Scheduling Toolbox only includes customer orders?
Sponsored

Reactions: pb3

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice! That agrees with our intel that the various parts shops are running operationally now with final assembly starting operations on the 25th -- but those are FCTP vehicles. Maybe the Scheduling Toolbox only includes customer orders?
Possibly. Here is what it looks like.

Attachments

EVer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 SuperCrew Cab, Tesla Model 3P
Country flag
Thank you all for navigating this as early adopters. I hope everything gets sorted out and sometime in a year or two I can just log in, buy one, and pick it up.
?

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I'm not sure there is anything exciting in here, but my dealer sent me a different file with tons of detail. I was excited to see that I was not getting the Assembly Plant Fuel Fill.

Attachments

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I'm not sure there is anything exciting in here, but my dealer sent me a different file with tons of detail. I was excited to see that I was not getting the Assembly Plant Fuel Fill.
The blanked out portions are just the Dealer info (dealer name, code, address, etc). Your vehicle is not scheduled yet, or the "Production Week" would have a date in it. The list is a decoding of the info sent to the plant to tell them how to build your vehicle. Order code is the last 4 digits of your order number.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
I got an order sheet from my dealer when I switched from a GT to a First Edition. The dealer wrote in the interior protection package. Looks like the others.

Does anyone understand what the Priority Code is? There is one 99, three 19s and two 10s. It varies on models.

Attachments

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I got an order sheet from my dealer when I switched from a GT to a First Edition. The dealer wrote in the interior protection package. Looks like the others.

Does anyone understand what the Priority Code is? There is one 99, three 19s and two 10s. It varies on models.
Mine is the 99 right? I have no idea what the priority codes mean. I figure code 99 is either very good....or very bad. :)

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

The priority code is how your dealer tells the factory which of their orders is most important. 10 is most important 19 is least.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-converted-to-order-overnight.1118/post-25536

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I actually have Emma Berg, Ford Manager of Global EV Communications helping me out with my FE upgrade. I think there is either a large disconnect, maybe even some reluctance by some Ford dealerships to play the online EV sales model game.

The list for FEs has to go in tomorrow. So yes, follow up if you are not feeling confident all is well with your order!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The list for FEs has to go in tomorrow. So yes, follow up if you are not feeling confident all is well with your order!
I've posted this before, but here's what the EV Team replied to me 3 weeks ago when I tried to double-check that my #machdrop FE was ordered ok. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day Ford enters them into the order bank so that the dealers can then see them...

"Your dealer should be able to confirm with you when they see the order in the dealer order bank. This should occur in the second half of September. Feel free to follow up with us again if your dealer does not see an order by the end of September. The dealer should know how the First Edition is coded in the order bank but if they have trouble finding it, they can email us and we will help them out."

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well that is a bummer. If 19 is least important than 99 can't be a good thing. I guess there wont be an MME in my future. I hope you guys like your cars and share lots of photos!
99 sounds like a default place-holder for a field that was never updated. I think it's probably meaningless in regards to the MME anyway. It has its own priority criteria.
Sponsored