Everyone needs to contact their Ford dealer.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag
"A rough ETA for Retail Mach-E orders getting pulled for scheduling is mid-late October. For GT Mach-E they have been really vague about it, the last update we got was Spring of next year is when the orders will get converted!"
The writing has been on the wall that the GT won't come out until the 2022 model year. That's why the color selections are different and there was no mention of it in the 2021 order guide. It makes sense that those won't open for ordering until next spring.
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
IMHO the machdrop stuff is irrelevant. Where you sit is where you are at. The date of October 26 as the first day of customer production still seems correct. The only relevant questions are
!. Will all of the FE be produced all at once as the first cars and then delivered??
2. Will west coast, california, which has the most MME ordered, get delivered first??
3. Will dealerships with the most MME orders get theirs first??? So if you bought form a small dealer will you have to wait longer???
All great questions. Why we can’t get answers continues to amaze me. My thesis paper is writing itself

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
IMHO the machdrop stuff is irrelevant. Where you sit is where you are at. The date of October 26 as the first day of customer production still seems correct. The only relevant questions are
!. Will all of the FE be produced all at once as the first cars and then delivered??
2. Will west coast, california, which has the most MME ordered, get delivered first??
3. Will dealerships with the most MME orders get theirs first??? So if you bought form a small dealer will you have to wait longer???
I know nothing, remember that, NOTHING! But just for fun here are my answers!

1. Yes and no. Those going to NA will all be made first. Delivered.... Well that depends on too many factors, but generally yes. Those that get built first will likely get loaded first, shipped first and then likely delivered first.

2. No, vehicles will be built until there is a rather large parking lot full, then shipped all over. First deliveries will likely be happening concurrently at different locations.

3. No, watch the car carriers in your area if you're curious about how many cars get delivered and how often.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The writing has been on the wall that the GT won't come out until the 2022 model year. That's why the color selections are different and there was no mention of it in the 2021 order guide. It makes sense that those won't open for ordering until next spring.
good thing I have an FE on order to tide me over then..

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Every Ford dealer needs to contact their customer (spam mails do not count)

sent emails since this post asking about my order status with no replies

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Got this from my internet director at my dealership today

I spoke to my Rep who informed that that Ford doesn't "start building retails till 10/22 and will not start shipping till 11/23 for quality control purposes." He also mentioned that there will be more communication being streamlined in the week(s) approaching those build dates. Of course the build order if by reservation order, so the sooner you reserved, the closer to the 22nd of October it will be built. So it sounds like we should start seeing vehicles land by December/January.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag

I spoke to my Rep who informed that that Ford doesn't "start building retails till 10/22 and will not start shipping till 11/23 for quality control purposes." He also mentioned that there will be more communication being streamlined in the week(s) approaching those build dates. Of course the build order if by reservation order, so the sooner you reserved, the closer to the 22nd of October it will be built. So it sounds like we should start seeing vehicles land by December/January.
my dealer Galpin, said whoever gives you a date forget it. Until they show up no one really knows. Today there is just conjecture. If the 10/26 date is to be believed then mid November will be first drliveries

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
my dealer Galpin, said whoever gives you a date forget it. Until they show up no one really knows. Today there is just conjecture. If the 10/26 date is to be believed then mid November will be first drliveries
That's the most reliable information I've heard from a dealer on the Mach E yet.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Agree. Have always thought GT would be 2022 models.
(How I hate being right all the time...)
:)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

That nearly matches the date trutolife27 passed along. Late Oct production start, and OKTB late Nov (11/26 I think, but almost the same). Supposedly can't ship until OKTB.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That nearly matches the date trutolife27 passed along. Late Oct production start, and OKTB late Nov (11/26 I think, but almost the same). Supposedly can't ship until OKTB.
I'm still holding onto hope Ford moves up OKTB since they are supposed to start FCTP production this week.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

Sounds about right. Based on my past experience of new models out of Mexico with Ford and Lincoln, I have my doubts about December at all for the FE's.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sounds about right. Based on my past experience of new models out of Mexico with Ford and Lincoln, I have my doubts about December at all for the FE's.
What makes me think we *might* see all the (North America) FEs delivered by the end of Dec is that they might all be made in Oct/Nov and just sit on the lot waiting for OKTB (supposedly late Nov). Looks like there's room for at least 3500 cars on the plant lots from the satellite pics, and if we're estimating about 2000 NA FEs, they could all queue up there. Then once the OKTB is given, 2000 could ship out over the last week of Nov, arriving mid-Dec.

No idea if that WILL happen, but looks like it's possible.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
What makes me think we *might* see all the (North America) FEs delivered by the end of Dec is that they might all be made in Oct/Nov and just sit on the lot waiting for OKTB (supposedly late Nov). Looks like there's room for at least 3500 cars on the plant lots from the satellite pics, and if we're estimating about 2000 NA FEs, they could all queue up there. Then once the OKTB is given, 2000 could ship out over the last week of Nov, arriving mid-Dec.

No idea if that WILL happen, but looks like it's possible.
Don't tease me
Sponsored