Everyone needs to contact their Ford dealer.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Does the interior "interior protection package" include the front, rear and cargo areas? They are listed separately otherwise.

Taters25

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Fusion, 2016 Ford Edge
Occupation
IT Support Analyst
Country flag
This is interesting. My dealer finally gave me my order number, it's 8220. Looking at ChasingCoral's attachment, it seems sequential. Although mine is a Select.
Did you have a reservation that was converted to an order or did you order after the order banks were open?

GreenEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Country flag
Neither. In Canada we had to order directly with the dealer, and I did so in December. Later on the dealer put in the order when it opened up.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
This is interesting. My dealer finally gave me my order number, it's 8220. Looking at ChasingCoral's attachment, it seems sequential. Although mine is a Select.
My order number is 0645

Attachments

ScottyDotCom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Occupation
HR Tech
Country flag
Few people have complained about cancelled orders or dealer mistakes. Please check in with your dealer today or tomorrow. Orders start getting pulled for build at the end of this week.

Does not hurt to make the dealer take a second look.
What if i ordered the GT? Still contact them?

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
My order number is 0645
I noticed that your order preview has your name on the Customer Name line but mine just says R Retail like ChasingCoral's. I wonder if there is any significance to that?

Attachments

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I also have a Select on order.....I have an "order code" of 4926 placed on 7-10-20, don't know what that all means besides the obvious......I did have a reservation number that was created on 12-11-19......also I am in NJ, USA......

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The 4-digit order numbers within that dealer are meaningless. Probably a custumer at that dealer with one number lower with an Escape order and another one number higher with an F-150.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
What if i ordered the GT? Still contact them?
GT ordering does not start until around December 2020. So you're still in the reservation stage, no need to contact your dealer at this point.

The purpose of this thread is for people who's reservation has been converted to an order and should be getting picked up for build scheduling when production starts in October.

Jmills3232

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Own)2016 Focus Electric, (Ordered)Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The 4 digit code on my order sheet is E002. I agree with Tim in Colorado. Those numbers seem to be dealer specific. My dealership said we are on track for a late October build date and he would send the VIN# to me as soon as that happens.

Attachments

inshimbi

First Name
Mwaba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Few people have complained about cancelled orders or dealer mistakes. Please check in with your dealer today or tomorrow. Orders start getting pulled for build at the end of this week.

Does not hurt to make the dealer take a second look.
I have emailed, and called my dealer, nothing. I was told someone would call me back this morning, afternoon came and I called again, and was told the manager would call me in 10 minutes. That never happened.

Then I emailed. ...no reply. I probably will get a reply from this email sometime in December...
because as funny as that sounds, my email that I sent to the dealer inJune, got a reply September 1 with an answer of, " we will let you know when we hear something from ford."

If I cancel my order it will be because of the dealer but I also don't want to lose my place in line

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Received an updated from my dealer rep. Sent me a copy of something called a "Scheduling Toolbox". It has a column for vehicle Line and then scheduling details for the next 4 weeks. In the Mach E section....for week of Sept 14th it says "No Scheduling". The next three weeks are blank (available still). Eventually something will populate in those spaces and then we can have some more things to talk about. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention....he does now think that his 2 demos will arrive before the FEs. Had previously told me they were only getting one demo......now it's doubled. Interesting....
Sponsored