Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Just start your cruise, then with your left thumb on the wheel, push the relevant buttons until your car is surrounded by the blue bubble on the driver's console. Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist and Lane Centering are now on, helping you drive and keeping you safe inside a magical bubble surrounding your car. Now, beam me up Scotty. Lane centering is true, much better than my Honda in keeping you centered.

If you think about it, the MME is a marriage between a car and a computer with electric motors thrown in for good measure, a match made in heaven. I'm loving my new Mustang after 3 days.
Sponsored

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
Just start your cruise, then with your left thumb on the wheel, push the relevant buttons until your car is surrounded by the blue bubble on the driver's console. Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist and Lane Centering are now on, helping you drive and keeping you safe inside a magical bubble surrounding your car. Now, beam me up Scotty. Lane centering is true, much better than my Honda in keeping you centered.

If you think about it, the MME is a marriage between a car and a computer with electric motors thrown in for good measure, a match made in heaven. I'm loving my new Mustang after 3 days.
This is one of those things that I didn't even realize that I wanted, until I had it. The more I use it, the more I grow attached.

Originally, I saw this as something to use on the Interstate. Now, I use it anywhere that it will engage. The added level of comfort and relaxation that it gives, knowing that a second set of "eyes" (and actually it's multiple sets of sensors) are paying attention and pretty much doing the driving for me is a game changer.

I almost posted something the other day about now my concern is that I may grow too relaxed and dependent on it. I can easily see myself expecting the "blue bubble of happiness" (you may need to trademark that) to do more and more for me, and allowing myself to become more comfortable with distractions. I've sort of committed to myself that this is far from perfect, and I HAVE to continue to stay just as alert as if it I didn't have it.
Sponsored