Expiration date on Private offer certificate? January 3, 2023 is when the certificate expires ?

Seriolly

First Name
Sergei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
I didn’t get any definitive information from Ford. There was only one email with subject “Action is needed on your Mustang Mach-E order.” that mentioned the “private offer”. Here is the part about the offer:

Rest assured, our Ford team has your back. While your account at Ford.com will show the new 2023 model year MSRP, your price will be adjusted via a Mustang Mach-E Private Offer. This offer will be applied at purchase to help offset the 2023 model year MSRP increase.

Your order needs to be converted to a 2023 modelby November 30th, 2022 to take advantage of the Mustang Mach-E Private Offer. If you have already been in contact with your dealer and confirmed a new 2023 model year order, you’re all set.
I have a support case that was escalated to a manager. Let’s see what I get back from them.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I didn’t get any definitive information from Ford. There was only one email with subject “Action is needed on your Mustang Mach-E order.” that mentioned the “private offer”. Here is the part about the offer:

I have a support case that was escalated to a manager. Let’s see what I get back from them.
It's actually very definitive. It says " Your order needs to be converted to a 2023 model by November 30th, 2022 to take advantage of the Mustang Mach-E Private Offer." That's the terms. Therefore, if you met that, you're all set.

RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
It's actually very definitive. It says " Your order needs to be converted to a 2023 model by November 30th, 2022 to take advantage of the Mustang Mach-E Private Offer." That's the terms. Therefore, if you met that, you're all set.
Bro. It is NOT. The info we get from Ford has no details. Quit relying on your experience from the 2021 era, it's not what we're dealing with. Bro.

Just like OP, my email just says "you have a private offer" ... that's it.

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Wait, people got emails from Ford about the '22 to '23 private offer?

edit: I found it. I had forgotten about it. The word is pretty clear about only needing to be converted by Nov 30.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Expiration date on Private offer certificate? January 3, 2023 is when the certificate expires  ? 9F5C772E-42EC-40BD-BA12-09C26C9A29D9

Last edited:
OP
OP
4sallypat

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Wait, people got emails from Ford about the '22 to '23 private offer?

edit: I found it. I had forgotten about it. The word is pretty clear about only needing to be converted by Nov 30.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Expiration date on Private offer certificate? January 3, 2023 is when the certificate expires  ? 9F5C772E-42EC-40BD-BA12-09C26C9A29D9
I know my PCO is good - when I placed my order in Sept - before the deadlines.

My dealer communicated that my original order number was preserved, PCO certificate showed, and priority 1 is set by Ford which was later confirmed.

All is good - just waiting for my delivery w/ @dmac1418

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
Concerned as well. My converted 2023 order shows an order date of 8/26/22, even though the car was originally ordered 4/8/22.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Concerned as well. My converted 2023 order shows an order date of 8/26/22, even though the car was originally ordered 4/8/22.
All converted orders show a new order date. That's the date of lock-in for any incentives like rates.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

What do you mean by definitive information? I assume you have a conversion order confirmation from your dealer. What else are you looking for?

Seriolly

First Name
Sergei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
What do you mean by definitive information? I assume you have a conversion order confirmation from your dealer. What else are you looking for?
I'm looking for information about the private offer. The amount, the terms, and when it can be used.
So far I received all information about the private offer from my dealership over the phone.

My order was converted over the phone with my dealership, and I see it on the ford website, but I don't have any confirmation. But I also don't see how the order confirmation would help me to get more information about the private offer.

Anyway, we will find out very soon if the discount will be applied or not.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm looking for information about the private offer. The amount, the terms, and when it can be used.
So far I received all information about the private offer from my dealership over the phone.

My order was converted over the phone with my dealership, and I see it on the ford website, but I don't have any confirmation. But I also don't see how the order confirmation would help me to get more information about the private offer.

Have you looked here? I found this on another thread.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74045-2023-mustang-mach-e-production-information/

OP
OP
4sallypat

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag

I am assuming your original order number did not change after you submitted the new model year change ?

If the dealer created a new order instead of using the old order number, you will not receive a PCO.

Until your dealer is invoiced, they won't be able to tell you the private offer.

When the vehicle is invoiced, the dealer can see the PCO amount in their SmartVINcent system.
Sponsored