Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I am starting to realize that I might be out of warranty after a year and a half. So far I have not had any issues after almost 5 months and 7300 miles. I might want to buy me some peace of mind and get an extended warranty. Wasn’t there a dealership that was selling an extended warranty online that was super cheap?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

jaycake

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6 Carbon Mach-E Star White AWD Ext. range
Country flag
If you have Geico, they do a sort of extended warranty also Your Auto Advocate sells them, depending on your state. supposedly they sell the same plan as some dealerships. they have a you tube presence if you want to check them out (don't want to seem like I'm being a shill for them)

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I am starting to realize that I might be out of warranty after a year and a half. So far I have not had any issues after almost 5 months and 7300 miles. I might want to buy me some peace of mind and get an extended warranty. Wasn’t there a dealership that was selling an extended warranty online that was super cheap?
Not understanding your math.

5 months and 7,300 miles ==> 18 months and 26,280.

Bumper to bumper warranty is 36 months and 36,000 miles, and you won't hit that until just over 2 years (24.7 months at 1,460 miles per month).

In addition, much of the car is under the longer EV component warranty.

Lastly, while there are several dealers online that sell the Ford extended warranty for less than most dealers, there is nothing "super cheap" about it.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
https://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com/
Sponsored