fightertown

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Aw man... My Mach-E arrived at Kansas City on 5/10 to Munice Ramp, but my dealer called me the other day and told me my tracker delayed to 6/12. I'm still within that 10-14 day time frame, so I would hope that she arrives soon.
Sponsored

gtin

First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX5, Mach-E AWD SR RR
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Country flag
My mach-e that was delayed to June 12-18 arrived on May 21st 2 days after the original eta.

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
They did this to me, too. Original ETA was 4/22, then bounced back to 5/29 with an email follow up from Ford sent to me on 4/26. It showed up on 4/30. Hopefully, you'll have a similar experience.
7 months ouch..

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Stopped by dealer today

Salesguy said it left Kansas (palsapp doesn't show that for me but his Ford system does). Scheduled to be delivered June 4th still in the system

But he had a printout listing from Monday that said it is scheduled for June 18. He told me system works be more precise, and funny thing is he had 5 MME built between send of March and early May and they all have June 18 delivery date, for him that's not possible ( oh and here's the one handling all orders at the dealership)

He sees no notes in the system why mine day from March 26 to May 3 before being shipped

Crossing fingers