Failed 2.6.0 OTA Club

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Nevermind! Did a Sync screen reset and it’s all there now!
Glad it's working now, I will keep this in mind after my 2.8.3 update installs tonight.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Glad it's working now, I will keep this in mind after my 2.8.3 update installs tonight.
It kind of makes sense, the last step of the FDRS Update is to do an APIM Reset, I don't know why we have to do it manually with OTA, but I guess they figure it will switch over eventually after a few key on/offs?

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
2.8.3 installed last night and it didn't bring the menu option. I will see if it shows up on it's own and if not, I will do an APIM reset

It feels good to finally be up to date and running the latest software!

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
It kind of makes sense, the last step of the FDRS Update is to do an APIM Reset, I don't know why we have to do it manually with OTA, but I guess they figure it will switch over eventually after a few key on/offs?
Mine updated after 3 cycles it seems. No manual reset.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
2.8.3 installed last night and it didn't bring the menu option. I will see if it shows up on it's own and if not, I will do an APIM reset

It feels good to finally be up to date and running the latest software!
Without the excitement everyday of the next OTA I know to expect I just don't know what to do with my time anymore...

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Without the excitement everyday of the next OTA I know to expect I just don't know what to do with my time anymore...
Yeah I predict a dry summer

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Got my car in June 2021, have been on 2.71 since 6/10. Based on what others have said, looks like a 17 day wait until the next update.

As for the 21P22 I got the glass recall done 1/31, they did not do the update as I don't think it was ready then. Will have them do that on my July 6th 10K mile service I have scheduled

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Me either! We will have the OTA to "fix" the issue with overheating contactors but other than that Ford hasn't mentioned any additional updates. 1 per month would be nice, even if it only adds 1-2 features or improvements per update.

I'm still waiting for the update that will unlock more usable battery so it brings my 2021 up to the same as the current 2022 models.

Sin_Chase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Got at least 3 Failed updates over the last few months. 2.7.1 finally pushed onto my vehicle. No idea what caused stuck udpate or what resolved it! *shrug*

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Got at least 3 Failed updates over the last few months. 2.7.1 finally pushed onto my vehicle. No idea what caused stuck udpate or what resolved it! *shrug*
You should be on the OTA train now, expect a flurry of updates over the next couple weeks!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Got my car in June 2021, have been on 2.71 since 6/10. Based on what others have said, looks like a 17 day wait until the next update.

As for the 21P22 I got the glass recall done 1/31, they did not do the update as I don't think it was ready then. Will have them do that on my July 6th 10K mile service I have scheduled
Yeah, we got our cars on the same day and now have 9100 miles on ours. Still haven’t done the glass recalls but I had CSP 21P22 done on 2/28.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Yeah, we got our cars on the same day and now have 9100 miles on ours. Still haven’t done the glass recalls but I had CSP 21P22 done on 2/28.
Yup thats right! Funny my odometer reads 9,173 lol. I will get 21P22 done when I go for the 10K service in a couple weeks

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
I have joined this 2.6.0 failed update club now. I got myself unstuck from 1.7.1 by doing updates myself using FDRS. Then 2.1.0 came and installed itself with auto-update on. Now 2.6.0 had been queued for 3 days but has failed twice. I can only setup auto-update for one day at a time so keep on charging it everyday but not always does it confirm the change. Sometimes the confirmation message shows and other times nothing happens. The update failure reason is the same as some other OTA_E1016. Any suggestions?

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
Yup thats right! Funny my odometer reads 9,173 lol. I will get 21P22 done when I go for the 10K service in a couple weeks
You shouldn't have to, as part of the updates to enable BC, you will get the 21P22 updates as well from my understanding.
Sponsored