Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
While out doing errands, I noticed this White Mustang Mach-E being assaulted by a rapacious, shark mouth, Tesla Model 3. The Model 3's license plate is "Warthog". No doubt a reference to the Air Force Reserve A-10s that used to be based nearby. Can any of you creative folks, dressing up your Mach-Es with fancy wraps, to do something better?

101_0886.JPG

101_0888.JPG

101_0889.JPG

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
If someone wants to wrap one a cool color (and pay for it) I volunteer my Iconic Silver as tribute.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
I love/respect the WartHog... but on that skinny chinned Tesla... uggh

BRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
While out doing errands, I noticed this White Mustang Mach-E being assaulted by a rapacious, shark mouth, Tesla Model 3. The Model 3's license plate is "Warthog". No doubt a reference to the Air Force Reserve A-10s that used to be based nearby. Can any of you creative folks, dressing up your Mach-Es with fancy wraps, to do something better?

101_0886.JPG

101_0888.JPG

101_0889.JPG
You see interesting wraps on Teslas because the design of the vehicle is so boring and they all look the same.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I saw the shark teeth decal available on Amazon. I was sorely tempted.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
My son also pointed out that my next wrap could be printed to look like my car is built out of Lego… which could be a lot of fun.

OP
OP

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love/respect the WartHog... but on that skinny chinned Tesla... uggh

BRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!
If you look closely at the first photo, and the attached photo, you will notice the exhaust marks from firing his gun. The detail on this thing if fantastic. It includes warnings, rivets and such, along with the company credits for those who wrapped the car.
The Mach-E has more aggressive headlights and a blunt nose. It might do better with a snake look, like a cobra.
(Always thought that the Tesla's, I saw, were kind of boring. The Mach-E is more exciting to look at.)

101_0890.JPG

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
If you look closely at the first photo, and the attached photo, you will notice the exhaust marks from firing his gun. The detail on this thing if fantastic. It includes warnings, rivets and such, along with the company credits for those who wrapped the car.
The Mach-E has more aggressive headlights and a blunt nose. It might do better with a snake look, like a cobra.
(Always thought that the Tesla's, I saw, were kind of boring. The Mach-E is more exciting to look at.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Fancy Wraps 101_0890.JPG
A lot of work went into the design (Labels , Rivets, seams, bading, kill count, etc) for sure. I just feel the shark mouth should have stayed more WartHog styled. A lot of time and money