Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mustang Mach E Chief Engineer Ron Heiser is leaving us for a new position within Ford. I'll take this opportunity to say thank you Ron for bringing this great car to market and best of luck in your new position.

Welcome aboard Donna. We look forward to working with you as you take over the reigns of the electric pony!

Ron did indicate he'll continue to read the Forum from time to time. While moving on, I doubt Ron will ever give up his feeling of "ownership" of the car line he brought to life.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Mustang Mach E Chief Engineer Ron Heiser is leaving us for a new position within Ford. I'll take this opportunity to say thank you Ron for bringing this great car to market and best of luck in your new position.

Welcome aboard Donna. We look forward to working with you as you take over the reigns of the electric pony!

Ron did indicate he'll continue to read the Forum from time to time. While moving on, I doubt Ron will ever give up his feeling of "ownership" of the car line he brought to life.
wait, Ron was on here? ??

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag

Ron is great hope he stops by again from time to time................

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Well said. Thank You Ron. Loving this car and the care that you put into it.

Njia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Hybrid, Mach-E Prem/AWD/Standard Battery
Country flag
This car will make him a legend among automotive industry enthusiasts as the original Mustang did for Lee Iacocca (I can forgive Lee for the K Car; but, Ron, please don't follow in THOSE footsteps).

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag

Curious what that new position is. This seems like a critical time in the launch of the car and not a great one for someone in such an important technical position to move on--unless his new job is chief engineer of all of their BEVs

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
People from Ford know about this forum? ? Since I don't have my car yet, I'd better watch what I say, or they'll reroute it on the Ever Green?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
People from Ford know about this forum? ? Since I don't have my car yet, I'd better watch what I say, or they'll reroute it on the Ever Green?
Know about and they are already here.

tumblr_ml0alrnYEP1r1mr1po1_500.gif

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Know about and they are already here.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Farewell Ron Heiser, Welcome Donna Dickson as MME Chief Engineer tumblr_ml0alrnYEP1r1mr1po1_500
*gulp* Hey, I'm a vegan, just like Bill Ford, does that count for something? Will that speed up my car out of Spring Break? ?

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Ron is amazing. I haven't shared this story yet, but I will soon. But, I experienced some issues with my Mach-E. Tweeted to Mike Levine which then lead to Ron himself calling me personally to get things situated. Long story short, my car got fixed in a week. That's unbeatable service.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
This car will make him a legend among automotive industry enthusiasts as the original Mustang did for Lee Iacocca (I can forgive Lee for the K Car; but, Ron, please don't follow in THOSE footsteps).
#NotAKrysler
Sponsored