Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Ron is amazing. I haven't shared this story yet, but I will soon. But, I experienced some issues with my Mach-E. Tweeted to Mike Levine which then lead to Ron himself calling me personally to get things situated. Long story short, my car got fixed in a week. That's unbeatable service.
Samething with me!!! They have not fixed my 240V charging issues but every time I emailed Ron, he made sure to provide me with an update. I actually just sent him an email requesting an update before someone else pointed out that he is moving out of his current position.
Sponsored

rickmendes

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium Extended Range Space White
Occupation
Author
Country flag
Thanks Ron for the awesome EV I have in my garage.

Welcome Donna. Time to get to work on OTAs to fix the charging curve and brake pedal calibration.

Mr. Mach-E

First Name
Hey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
re-tired
Country flag
Mustang Mach E Chief Engineer Ron Heiser is leaving us for a new position within Ford. I'll take this opportunity to say thank you Ron for bringing this great car to market and best of luck in your new position.

Welcome aboard Donna. We look forward to working with you as you take over the reigns of the electric pony!

Ron did indicate he'll continue to read the Forum from time to time. While moving on, I doubt Ron will ever give up his feeling of "ownership" of the car line he brought to life.
Well done Ron...hope it is a well deserved promotion!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
I'm sad to hear Ron is moving on. He was awesome and gave me a lot of confidence in the car. I very much enjoyed talking to him. Donna has some big shoes to fill.
Sponsored