FBI spotted using badass-looking Ford Mustang Mach-E electric car [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Foolishly getting back on topic, it is a very good thing that law enforcement and other agencies that would benefit greatly from BEV's are at least trying them out. We've discussed the Mach E's shortcomings as a police cruiser in prior threads, but since FBI agents don't have to wear bulky utility belts and vests like patrol officers do the Mach E seems like a better fit for them. As a police cruiser, the lightning would probably be a better choice for the reasons I just stated.
Let’s not forget that the car shown is not for the FBI, it’s for the FBI Police. They’re like the private security cops of the FBI. Out here, we see Google’s and FaceBook’s private security traveling between their campuses. I am sure that the FBI Police are pretty similar. They respond to calls for help and investigation on campus. They likely carry more equipment than an FBI agent. 😊🐩
Sponsored

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Let’s not forget that the car shown is not for the FBI, it’s for the FBI Police. They’re like the private security cops of the FBI. Out here, we see Google’s and FaceBook’s private security traveling between their campuses. I am sure that the FBI Police are pretty similar. They respond to calls for help and investigation on campus. They likely carry more equipment than an FBI agent. 😊🐩
Yes, I covered that 34 posts ago, #28. :cool: