FE VERSUS PREMIUM AWD WITH LARGER BATTERY

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Ok, Bruce, as you all have stated that this is the best name for my Grabber Blue is an FE which I got roughly 4 weeks ago and has about 5800 miles. My wife just got her Premium ALD with the larger battery so in essence it is the same car as mine but in Star White which she has name Betty White.

I have not gotten any of the new OTA however when we picked up her car she had to sign a notice stating that she was aware that her car had been recalled and fixed at the dealer. OK I had no idea cars had been recalled. My max charge rate is 232-240. After roughly 5 days hers is 255. She was the daughter of a Nascar mechanic and grew up in the pits of various tracks like in the Poconos. She grew up in Hershey. As such she drives this car like the way she grew up. Entrance onto the freeway she starts at say 45 but by the time she hits the actual lane 65-80 mph.

All of that being said I drive normal and get roughly 3.0 miles/KWH. She hots 4-4.5 normally. Does anyone think that since hers just came in and obviously was recalled that maybe she got some updates that I have yet to get???

last question....how do you have the updates set?? Do you do it for a specific day and time or leave it blank like the way it came form the factory???
Sponsored

OP
OP

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Trade cars with her for a couple days and see if the battery usage follows the driver or the car.
I never thought of that....thanks
Sponsored