I want to switch from AWD SR to AWD ER.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
US reservations for non-first editions are just a placeholder. If you cancel your reservation you lose your time stamped place in the production sequencing. So making a new reservation puts you at the back of the line.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
As I understand it, when USA dealers reach out to reservation holders, we'll have the option to keep our original configuration or change it up.

After driving the Model Y Performance, I need a GT and not my originally reserved Premium. And you just gotta know that with it being a Mustang GT, Ford is going to make it something special.

OP
OP

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
As I understand it, when USA dealers reach out to reservation holders, we'll have the option to keep our original configuration or change it up.

After driving the Model Y Performance, I need a GT and not my originally reserved Premium. And you just gotta know that with it being a Mustang GT, Ford is going to make it something special.
If the GT had the glass roof as standard I’d be right there. We’ll have to go on a drive round Seattle

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
At Ford.com, What does a reservation do for you? it says, (emphasis added by me)

Beginning Mid-2020

PLACE ORDER
Verify that all the information and pricing from your dealer is correct, make any edits to your vehicle configuration you'd like, and confirm your order.
So, just hold for now, and when you go to order on June 22, simply modify your vehicle preferences at that time and place your order

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
OP
OP

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
At Ford.com, What does a reservation do for you? it says, (emphasis added by me)

So, just hold for now, and when you go to order on June 22, simply modify your vehicle preferences at that time and place your order
I think reading “Delivery starting November as a planned if you dont change your specifications .” And
“To ensure the earliest possible delivery of your car, we recommend that you do not make changes to your pre-order, as this may result in some later production”
In the order bank thread just made me confused as to what to do

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
I think reading “Delivery starting November as a planned if you dont change your specifications .” And
“To ensure the earliest possible delivery of your car, we recommend that you do not make changes to your pre-order, as this may result in some later production”
In the order bank thread just made me confused as to what to do
I observe that A reservation is not a pre-order. Also, just my opinion, but I believe that first sentence is a standard CYA. For example, if you wanted an FE, but change your mind at order time and go for a Premium, or if you wanted a premium and change to a GT, those changes will clearly and obviously modify your delivery date.
Sponsored