Finally got some official Ford SWAG! - But not from FORD - Directly...

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
My brother is an automotive journalist and attended one of the very early pre-release press tours in Nov 2019... Remember the one with the videos of the short drives at night with an official Ford driver? He had forgotten he received this...?

He recently realized his little sister would LOVE THIS and passed it on to me ? it is a 25 ounce aluminum water bottle... I hear he is going to get a press model in February (he writes mostly for racing stuff and doesn't do videos, so he is just now getting one) - so it is a race to see if mine will come in (now showing as 25 Feb) before he gets his press car:oops: - I hope it is soon so we can compare notes!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got some official Ford SWAG!  - But not from FORD - Directly... Ford SWAG
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
My brother is an automotive journalist and attended one of the very early pre-release press tours in Nov 2019... Remember the one with the videos of the short drives at night with an official Ford driver? He had forgotten he received this...?

He recently realized his little sister would LOVE THIS and passed it on to me ? it is a 25 ounce aluminum water bottle... I hear he is going to get a press model in February (he writes mostly for racing stuff and doesn't do videos, so he is just now getting one) - so it is a race to see if mine will come in (now showing as 25 Feb) before he gets his press car:oops: - I hope it is soon so we can compare notes!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got some official Ford SWAG!  - But not from FORD - Directly... Ford SWAG
Yeah, he waited well over a year to think of you, but a belated token of sibling goodwill still counts for something. :)

OP
OP
RockDaphne98296

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Yeah, he waited well over a year to think of you, but a belated token of sibling goodwill still counts for something. :)
Even so, he is the best brother a girl wish could wish for!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Cool!