'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4455
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4456
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4457
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4458
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4459
Ford Mustang Mach-E Finally got to see one in person today! IMG_4460

I can't add much (if any) to what has already been posted by others who have already seen the car. My impressions:

1. Awesome build quality. Everything feels like top-quality materials are used. Fit and finish is awesome.
2. The seats are very comfortable like everyone has been saying.
3. Some people think the frunk is smaller than expected, but I found just fine. I'm not disappointed with it.
4. The doors feel SOLID; like a bank vault. They have a really good feel to them when closing.
5. I didn't think I would be a fan of the door-release buttons, but they're actually very good and feel natural.
6. Didn't get a ride in it, but sitting in it with the doors closed gave an impression that sound dampening is very good (it was a windy day today).
7. I was expecting the center display to be slightly too big. It's PERFECT! They nailed it with not being too small, or too large. It's responsive like everyone has been saying.
8. Only turned up the B&O to a little less than half way, and it sounded much better than the sound system on the Ford Edge Titanium that we used to own.
9. The red looks WAY nicer in person than it does in these photos! I was surprised, and slightly regretting, my color choice (but I won't be changing it at this point).

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for the info.