Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Welp, they've already pushed my delivery window back a week. The email I got early this morning still showed the 6/27-7/3 window, but the Ford website now shows 7/3 - 7/9. If this delay ends up costing me the Ford Options incentive that is currently set to expire on 7/6, I will be...not happy.
I have the same window: July 3 - July 9. And I have the same concerns about loosing the $1000 incentive on July 6th. I wonder if there is a way to "lock in" that incentive?

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I'm worried about losing the $1000 incentive too but I think it will get extended. My car I'm hoping arrives towards end of next week even though my estimated delivery is 7/18

YaRu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
That is great :) When did you order your Mach E? I ordered mine 3/31. Was hoping to have it by August…but it’s not looking too good.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
That is great :) When did you order your Mach E? I ordered mine 3/31. Was hoping to have it by August…but it’s not looking too good.
I found a cancelation of an order from a member here and was able to put a deposit down. The original order was placed Oct 2020 so it looking like roughly just over 8 months to delivery . Others though are reporting 5-6 months. A rough estimate is 6-8 weeks from build date

bcraven01

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Standard Range Battery - AWD
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
Received my delay email yesterday. Delivery delayed 2 weeks. Now expect delivery between July 13 and July 19. Only two week delay and I am in Kansas City. So transit from train to dealer is about 5 miles. :)

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
The end of the buying process was still not smooth and fast, shocking I know. It took about an hour to finish it all up, the good news is they did not try to up sell me extended warrenty, maintence plans or any other dealership plus ups.

I ended up driving around a bunch so have 150 miles on the MME already. lots of looks and 2 tesla drivers have seen me and accelerated up on the road to check the MME out. I haven't set up all the phone and details yet, but do like the whisper setting the best, pounding on a car like this makes no since to me any way. Home charging hooked up with no issues and this morning I was 100% with a range of 215 miles.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
These dates make no since, I feel you all for sure. I ordered Feb 7, a week later got an email with production scheduled for May 31 to June 3. Dealership confirmed June 3 it was built and in shipping, a few days later I got the email with shipping dates at dealership of June 28 to July 1. On Monday my dealership called and said they have confirmation it was showing up that day. I asked for delievey Tuesday, then got an email from Ford that night saying sorry they needed till July 11 to 14 to deliver. Honestly I told the dealership they should just tell Ford not to bother with the entire wed setup it is worthless and is probably causing more customer issues then anything.

OP
OP

karthik

First Name
karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mache
Country flag
These dates make no since, I feel you all for sure. I ordered Feb 7, a week later got an email with production scheduled for May 31 to June 3. Dealership confirmed June 3 it was built and in shipping, a few days later I got the email with shipping dates at dealership of June 28 to July 1. On Monday my dealership called and said they have confirmation it was showing up that day. I asked for delievey Tuesday, then got an email from Ford that night saying sorry they needed till July 11 to 14 to deliver. Honestly I told the dealership they should just tell Ford not to bother with the entire wed setup it is worthless and is probably causing more customer issues then anything.
Did you pick your Mache?

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Where are you seeing this tracking info? Mine has shipped as well.
All cars go to Kansas City... unload from the Mexico railway and get moved over to another rail-yard ... *which* yard depends on what direction the car is going next ... and get re-loaded onto another rail car to head out to a depot near your city. I think the map was a "what if you could pick up the car at the factory and drive it home" route.

Your dealer will get periodic "vehicle visibility" reports showing the car as it makes it past checkpoints. They get a delivery window (a guess). Experienced dealers know approximately how long it usually takes once cars make it past certain checkpoints.