Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Standard Range Battery - AWD
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
Same here, Got to the dealer today. And even after months of reminding them to get Ford Options set up. They couldnt figure out how to do it. I was their first. They called Ford Credit and the person they spoke to could not help either. I drove away and they are still trying to get it figured out. ? Will go back and eventually complete purchase. Good thing I had everything printed out.

OP
OP

karthik

First Name
karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mache
Country flag
Same here, Got to the dealer today. And even after months of reminding them to get Ford Options set up. They couldnt figure out how to do it. I was their first. They called Ford Credit and the person they spoke to could not help either. I drove away and they are still trying to get it figured out. ? Will go back and eventually complete purchase. Good thing I had everything printed out.
Ya same thing happened to me today.
My car got delivered today. When I asked about Ford options he says nothing like that. Did your dealer accept X plan atleast?

bcraven01

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
Ya same thing happened to me today.
My car got delivered today. When I asked about Ford options he says nothing like that. Did your dealer accept X plan atleast?
Yes, so far they have accepted X Plan. Waiting for a call today once they get Options up and running. I will then confirm all the details and finish the signing process. Maybe :)

bcraven01

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
Yes, so far they have accepted X Plan. Waiting for a call today once they get Options up and running. I will then confirm all the details and finish the signing process. Maybe :)
Dealership got Options up and running. Paperwork complete.
Sponsored