D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
Mine Mach-e email says shipped. But delivery expected on July 13th. No way to track it and find out why it takes so long.
Who did you order through? I ordered through Kelleher in Eburg. My build date is in two weeks.
Sponsored

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
I'm in Cbus, too. Germain is my dealer.
awesome! I work for Ricart at their performance shop Rabid Customs! Glad to see other locals on here! Im mostly found around the Hilliard area and have only see one Mach E out and about so far! I am ready to see more!

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Most of the time in transport has been taken up by train switches and other delays in transit. These aren't FedEx shipments. As such OH might not be much faster than the east coast -- a few days at most.
Welp, they've already pushed my delivery window back a week. The email I got early this morning still showed the 6/27-7/3 window, but the Ford website now shows 7/3 - 7/9. If this delay ends up costing me the Ford Options incentive that is currently set to expire on 7/6, I will be...not happy.

Eosin

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Good luck. I've learned the hard way it can often be impossible to actually track your car, and the estimates are worthless.

My care is estimated to arrive between 6/1 and 6/6. Unless they have a time machine... Their estimate is wrong.

My dealer, as of today, says the vehicle visibility report hasn't been updated since may 10th when it was loaded on a train in Mexico. My dealer is in the KC area, so I can't imagine why it can't make it from Mexico to a KC dealer in 4 weeks. Oh well.

Hang in there. I understand how annoying the wait and delays can be.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Mine was built last week with an estimated delivery date of June 27 - July 2 also.

Dealership says it is on track to Huntsville AL, but who knows based on feedback so far.

DCW

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium RWD/ER
Country flag
I've read about the dealer's "car visibility report." Can the dealer see where the car actually is? My dealer told me that once it leaves Mexico, they only get an update when it reaches the Richmond Port (SF Bay Area). Is that consistent with what others have been told? I asked my dealer for any information beyond what I get on Ford's tracker and he says he has nothing else.

stroszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 92x
Country flag
I don't know about the visibility report but you can check if your car has reached Kansas City by plugging your vin into palsapp.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Got a call, dealership says my MME is arriving today, a week early. They are suppose to message me when it is ready. Guess I have to buy it now, lol.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I've read about the dealer's "car visibility report." Can the dealer see where the car actually is? My dealer told me that once it leaves Mexico, they only get an update when it reaches the Richmond Port (SF Bay Area). Is that consistent with what others have been told? I asked my dealer for any information beyond what I get on Ford's tracker and he says he has nothing else.
Vehicle visibility actually provides interim train reports as well, or at least it did earlier this year.

You may be able to track the car via the train company's website or a phone system. I was able to do that to track Marlin on Norfolk-Southern. You need to get the car carrier number from vehicle visibility first.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...k-a-rail-car-norfolk-southern.3001/post-98380

Palsapp was worse than worthless for me.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Got a call, dealership says my MME is arriving today, a week early. They are suppose to message me when it is ready. Guess I have to buy it now, lol.
WOOHOO! I will keep mine fingers crossed that mine will get to Georgia this week. My build and ship dates seem to have been about a week before yours.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Got the call it is here but the weather is terrible so picking it up tomorrow. I also got the Ford email saying sorry we need till July 11 to the 17 to get you your MME. Lol

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
I know this will shock you all,but my dealership has never heard of the Ford Option program. I got my email this morning from Ford and could have completed everything but it was not giving me my xplan discount so I sent to dealership with the exact info I expected to see at noon.

They are trying now to figure it out, they thought it was a red carpet lease...

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
I went ahead and gave my dealership a heads up that I will be using Ford Options at the 12k miles for 48 months. My lease ended earlier this month and going from a turbo Mini Cooper to and old base modle Honda is no fun. As soon as my Mach come in I want it!

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
Mine Mach-e email says shipped. But delivery expected on July 13th. No way to track it and find out why it takes so long.
Your dealer can pull the exact location and the tracking system updates on Thursdays. Ford definitely errs on the side of "under promise and over deliver". My tracker said "delivery June 22-28, ETA June 29".... It showed up to the dealer June 21st in the morning.
To get to my dealer in Bremerton, WA, it went north from Mexico up to Minneapolis by train and then west to the dealership.

Had a few typical "too many things trying to set up all set once" software glitches, which is pretty typical when you first bring complicated software online. (I go through the same issues whenever I get a new cell phone.) But, after restarting it and my phone a couple times, everything settled in nicely for the maiden voyage home.

Best part? The finance manager trying to sell me a third party extended warranty to cover all the mechanical parts of the drivetrain. He didn't even offer me a Ford extended warranty designed for the car. LOL... He was really good about listening to me explain all the parts of the vehicle to him (it was his first electric vehicle delivery). There wasn't any high pressure and everyone at West Hills Ford in Bremerton have been amazing to work with throughout the entire process. Kudos to the team there!