John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Ah, and you should be skeptical. Financing offers change almost every month. Some programs carry over but things like APR and rebates change frequently and vary by market area.

I would not expect the financing offers you see now to be the same at the time of your delivery. The delivery dates for each of us are going to be spread out over many, many months, financing offers will change and may be different for each of us.

I’ve heard there are some other pricing elements that have been approved but not yet announced.
Hoping they are looking to be competitive with the MY financing options. Keeping fingers crossed.
Sponsored

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
If I am remembering correctly though, then they can’t charge you other “documentation “ fees that are typically $500 or more at dealers.
Up to $100 can be charged. This is what it says on the Ford page:

24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • What if I am in a state that allows the dealer to charge more than $100?
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • How does this change the $275 administration fee?
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hoping they are looking to be competitive with the MY financing options. Keeping fingers crossed.
The MY lease doesn't allow you to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease term. Same for the M3. This allows Tesla to keep the residual value higher which lowers the monthly payment.

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Interesting. My dealer just responded with this when I asked about them supporting the XPlan. Apparently either they don’t support it or it’s just not available for the Mach-E, so far as they know
Ford Mustang Mach-E First 2021 Mach-E Incentives & Discounts (APR Deals and Promotional Lease Rates) 18B64FEB-DBBC-4846-B8B5-47CE117E1710

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Interesting. My dealer just responded with this when I asked about them supporting the XPlan. Apparently either they don’t support it or it’s just not available for the Mach-E, so far as they know
Ford Mustang Mach-E First 2021 Mach-E Incentives & Discounts (APR Deals and Promotional Lease Rates) 18B64FEB-DBBC-4846-B8B5-47CE117E1710
Amazing that everything he said there is wrong. Well maybe his name and address are right, but everything else is wrong. The Mach-E does qualify for AXZ-D plan pricing.

Have him read dealer bulletin: EFC08063. This is the official dealer communication from Ford that lays out the AXZD plan rules for the Mach-E. If a customer is not using AXZ-D plan pricing the dealer can sell the Mach-E for any price they choose. They just can't advertise it for less than MSRP.

More on this topic here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Amazing that everything he said there is wrong. Well maybe his name and address are right, but everything else is wrong. The Mach-E does qualify for AXZ-D plan pricing.

Have him read dealer bulletin: EFC08063. This is the official dealer communication from Ford that lays out the AXZD plan rules for the Mach-E. If a customer is not using AXZ-D plan pricing the dealer can sell the Mach-E for any price they choose. They just can't advertise it for less than MSRP.

More on this topic here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/
And offer to bring him a big plate of Crow. Can't wait to see if he tries to argue with you.

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Awesome. I'm going to sign up for the Mustang Club of America membership for $25 to get the X-Plan discount. Every little bit helps.

I read here that getting the MCA XPlan discount requires a 60day membership. So by the time delivery hits, that should be 60 days - HOPEFULLY. Then when I get to the dealer for pickup, I'll force the X-Plan on them. If they still don't want to honor it, I'll hit them with dealer bulletin: EFC08063.

If this plan doesn't work, I won't be mad. It's only $25. I've spent more on worse...!

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Awesome. I'm going to sign up for the Mustang Club of America membership for $25 to get the X-Plan discount. Every little bit helps.

I read here that getting the MCA XPlan discount requires a 60day membership. So by the time delivery hits, that should be 60 days - HOPEFULLY. Then when I get to the dealer for pickup, I'll force the X-Plan on them. If they still don't want to honor it, I'll hit them with dealer bulletin: EFC08063.

If this plan doesn't work, I won't be mad. It's only $25. I've spent more on worse...!
You're welcome to do as you wish. I would recommend getting the pricing sorted out sooner rather than later (NOW!) and in writing. Letting the dealer know that you are 'in the know' now should set you up for less game playing later.

Last edited:

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

Just be aware that dealers are not REQUIRED to accept the X plan. I would not wait. I would call that guy and inform him and if he said no to the X plan, I would say I am calling Ford then to see about switching to a dealer who will. It's not a small number of 2% off plus the $275 on this car. I told my dealer, no X plan, no deal and got their OK in writing.

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Your welcome to do as you wish. I would recommend getting the pricing sorted out sooner rather than later (NOW!) and in writing. Letting the dealer know that you are 'in the know' now should set you up for less game playing later.
Just be aware that dealers are not REQUIRED to accept the X plan. I would not wait. I would call that guy and inform him and if he said no to the X plan, I would say I am calling Ford then to see about switching to a dealer who will. It's not a small number of 2% off plus the $275 on this car. I told my dealer, no X plan, no deal, and got their OK in writing.
This is awesome info! I will jump on it now and keep the thread posted. Someone may be in the same boat as me. My dealer has been more than helpful, so I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding on their part.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My dealer in Northern VA said they accept all the plans.

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Boom! Thanks to the help of this thread, it looks like I have educated my dealer! Even my sales manager admits that it’s really a shame that the online community seems to be more abreast about what’s happening than Ford dealers are. ??‍♂

Either way, it looks like I’m good.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First 2021 Mach-E Incentives & Discounts (APR Deals and Promotional Lease Rates) 86348EEC-EFB1-4429-BAF1-D40583792434