Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Amazing that everything he said there is wrong. Well maybe his name and address are right, but everything else is wrong. The Mach-E does qualify for AXZ-D plan pricing.

Have him read dealer bulletin: EFC08063. This is the official dealer communication from Ford that lays out the AXZD plan rules for the Mach-E. If a customer is not using AXZ-D plan pricing the dealer can sell the Mach-E for any price they choose. They just can't advertise it for less than MSRP.

More on this topic here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/
Do you know if this dealer bulletin EFC08063 applies to Canada? My dealer told me no X-Plan and no recognition for the MCA member.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Do you know if this dealer bulletin EFC08063 applies to Canada? My dealer told me no X-Plan and no recognition for the MCA member.
Sorry, it does not specifically say one way or the other if Canada is included or excluded.

Ford Mustang Mach-E First 2021 Mach-E Incentives & Discounts (APR Deals and Promotional Lease Rates) 1599838866954

bprince

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Rapid Red AWD
Country flag
Well, if you check my dealer's response and what he said the GM said, then it sounds like they're planning on getting all of the information from Ford Corporate in October. My dealer is basically saying: If Ford tells us to honor it, then we'll honor it. Otherwise, we won't if we don't have to. Your dealer in Canada may be saying the same thing?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ah, and you should be skeptical. Financing offers change almost every month. Some programs carry over but things like APR and rebates change frequently and vary by market area.

I would not expect the financing offers you see now to be the same at the time of your delivery. The delivery dates for each of us are going to be spread out over many, many months, financing offers will change and may be different for each of us.

I’ve heard there are some other pricing elements that have been approved but not yet announced.
And the offers available for FEs may be different from those for Premiums -- in part due to timing.
Sponsored