First Edition available in Wilmington, DE

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
There is a First Edition in Rapid Red with black interior available for sale at Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, if someone in the area wants it. It just got off the train last Friday. When I test drove it, it was listed for sale at MSRP and they said X-Plan pricing would be accepted when I asked. They have since changed the listing price to MSRP plus a $10K markup. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Accord07

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Why didn't you buy it?
The cosmetic extras over the "plain" Premium are not worth the difference in price to me, but that's just my personal opinion. The exterior color is not my first choice either, had it been Grabber Blue I might have reconsidered. The car itself looked good and drove well, however. I am going to place an order though, however long it may take for delivery, hopefully by then you early adopters have helped Ford fix all the bugs. :) I have had two test drives so far, in addition to that First Edition available for sale, several local dealers received their FCTP units from the same shipment; and in my second test drive, in a Premium AWD ER, I was greeted with the black screen, but I was able to reset the infotainment system to get it back to life, thanks to the instructions from another thread on this forum.
Sponsored