First Edition Grabber Blue Mach E available!

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Director of Sales
Country flag
Iron City Ford in Birmingham, AL has a First Edition Mach-E in stock and available for sale. This car is in the ever sought after Grabber Blue Metallic which is exclusive to the First Edition. This one has the 19" Aluminum Wheels w/ Painted Pockets, Red Painted Brake Calipers, B&O 10-Speaker Premium Audio System, Connected Built-in Navigation, Ford Co-Pilot 360 w/ Active 2.0 Prep Pkg., FordPass Connect w/ 4G WiFi Modem, Push Button Start, SYNC 4A w/ 15.5" LCD Color Touchscreen, Wireless Phone Charging Pad, 10.2" Digital Cluster, 8-Way Power Heated Front Seats, Driver Memory Pkg., Soft Vinyl Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel w/ Mounted Controls, Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column, Rain Sensing Wipers, LED Taillamps w/ Sequential Turn Signal, Power Heated/Power Folding/Memory/LED Signal/Pony Projection Sideview Mirrors, LED Projector Headlamps, Active Grille Shutters, E-Latch Push Button Open, Drainable Front Trunk, Wiper Activated Headlamps, Panoramic Fixed Glass Roof and MUCH more!

This car was a special order and when the car finally arrived yesterday the customer's situation had changed so this Mach-E is in stock and available for sale. It just arrived on 3/10/2021 and will not last long. It is not showing on our website yet. You had better believe as soon as it hits our website it will be sold within 24 hours. YOU have to opportunity to buy this car now before everyone realizes it is here and available. If you would like more info on the car or if you would like to schedule an appointment to come and take a look at it, feel free to contact me directly via call or text at 205-265-0523.

-Andy Knight
Director of Sales
Iron City Ford
205-265-0523
[email protected]
9924 Parkway East
Birmingham, AL 35215
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Selling at MSRP? Or tacking on ADM?

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ā€˜16 fusion energi, ā€˜14 Focus EV
Country flag
Selling at MSRP? Or tacking on ADM?
I called them, they are trying to figure it out. I already put my name on the list if they are not messing with the ADM non-sense. Andy (super nice) told me there were a couple of callers before I called even.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I called them, they are trying to figure it out. I already put my name on the list if they are not messing with the ADM non-sense. Andy (super nice) told me there were a couple of callers before I called even.
Guess I donā€™t need to book a flight to Alabama.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
didn't sound like I will get the opportunity either. Crossing fingers, would be fun to drive from Alabama to Washington. Would be fun to blog that experience.
Same thing I told my wife. Good break on trip. Gulf coast to Canadian Border.

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Andy did say they accept X Plan if anyone is trying to use it.

OP
OP
IronCityFord-BHAM-ALA
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director of Sales
Country flag
Same thing I told my wife. Good break on trip. Gulf coast to Canadian Border.
We are playing it by ear right now guys. I want to sell it this weekend for sure. We normally do not do dealer markup on anything. With that being said everything else we normally sell has some sort of markup or dealer margin on it. The invoice amount and MSRP are the exact same thing on this car, so it is uncharted waters for us. Naturally we would like to maximize our opportunity here. I am sure everyone can understand that. As a dealer we could make money on the financing or warranty purchase. I have been taking calls today on this car and seeing how each customer would like to structure their purchase of the vehicle. Naturally I do NOT want to do ADM. I have never done that before and it honestly leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So with that being said I am not going to charge anything over MSRP. However with all of the qualified buyers on this car, if someone is willing to pay us a profit naturally that is who we would like to sell this car to. As a dealer we reserve the right to sell the car to whomever we choose. No hard feeling towards anyone, it is simply business. Any questions about purchase, trading or finance options please contact me directly at 205-265-0523. Thanks.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
At least youā€™re open about things Andy. Thank You for that. If it was pure MSRP, it would be worth a trip down. But Iā€™m sure someone would be willing to pay a little more. Iā€™ll keep waiting for my order. But again, Thank You for communicating.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Wow, I almost feel for the dealer, NOT

holdback
Sales incentives
Xplan compensation
Finance / lease incentives for selling it
Extras they sneak in (window etching)
Trade-ins below
service department prep (PDI)

I could go on but why bother, if one gets this, congrats.

looks like the highest bidder will get it.

OP
OP
IronCityFord-BHAM-ALA
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director of Sales
Country flag
Attached file is the invoice on this Mach E. Listed on it are the MSRP, invoice amount, X plan pricing etc etc. notice absolutely no holdback on this one. Bottom left hand corner of the invoice in the ā€œHBā€ column is blank. So not a dollar!

We donā€™t do etching or any accessories or aftermarket adds. There is no holdback on this car. There isnā€™t even any markup on it. Itā€™s crazy! GT 500s, Raptors and all other specialty vehicles we have ever sold, we havenā€™t tried to add anything to the price. MSRP straight up on all those rides that virtually every other dealer in our market area have their ADM on. But on all of those other vehicles there was a margin between invoice and MSRP and of course holdback so we made a fair profit and our customers got a fair deal. Everybody - Everybody.

Iā€™m not charging ADM on this car. I am advertising it available and I am not making any commitment to anyone until I feel things out. As a dealer we reserve the right to sell the car to whoever we choose. We have the opportunity to make a profit if the buyer finances in house, or if they have a desirable trade in I could re-sell and make a profit on. I would like to speak to anyone looking to buy one of these cars. Im sure there will be someone out there ready to get one of these cars now, especially the first edition in this limited color who is willing to ā€œponyā€ up and pay an additional 2-3% or whatever they are comfortable with to be able to enjoy their Mach-E now instead of later on. I want to be completely transparent in the process. We arenā€™t trying to make our month on a single sale here. Iā€™m going to see what happens over the weekend and if it doesnā€™t sell I will reach out to you guys I have spoken with today and see what I can do to help put a deal together. We are also considering selling this car to another dealer who would add their ridiculous ADM to it. I would much rather make a new friend and a customer here.

Please understand we are trying to run a business here, so I am trying to handle this opportunity with a business frame of mind. I sure donā€™t want to price gouge or anything of the like. This is a unique situation and we are lucky to have the opportunity to have one of these cars that is not pre-sold. Being a Mustang enthusiast and a family man myself I completely understand the desire for one of these cars and the need to save every dollar. I wanted the opportunity to offer it to some other Mustang enthusiasts at a fair deal before we sell it to another dealer and they go crazy on it and ask $10K over. By laying it all out there and being 100% transparent, hopefully you guys can respect that. Any questions feel free to contact me directly via call or text at 205-265-0523. Thanks

Attachments

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Autotrader is one of the best ways to find a declined FE order, no drama. Many dealers are not charging ADM.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Attached file is the invoice on this Mach E. Listed on it are the MSRP, invoice amount, X plan pricing etc etc. notice absolutely no holdback on this one. Bottom left hand corner of the invoice in the ā€œHBā€ column is blank. So not a dollar!

We donā€™t do etching or any accessories or aftermarket adds. There is no holdback on this car. There isnā€™t even any markup on it. Itā€™s crazy! GT 500s, Raptors and all other specialty vehicles we have ever sold, we havenā€™t tried to add anything to the price. MSRP straight up on all those rides that virtually every other dealer in our market area have their ADM on. But on all of those other vehicles there was a margin between invoice and MSRP and of course holdback so we made a fair profit and our customers got a fair deal. Everybody - Everybody.

Iā€™m not charging ADM on this car. I am advertising it available and I am not making any commitment to anyone until I feel things out. As a dealer we reserve the right to sell the car to whoever we choose. We have the opportunity to make a profit if the buyer finances in house, or if they have a desirable trade in I could re-sell and make a profit on. I would like to speak to anyone looking to buy one of these cars. Im sure there will be someone out there ready to get one of these cars now, especially the first edition in this limited color who is willing to ā€œponyā€ up and pay an additional 2-3% or whatever they are comfortable with to be able to enjoy their Mach-E now instead of later on. I want to be completely transparent in the process. We arenā€™t trying to make our month on a single sale here. Iā€™m going to see what happens over the weekend and if it doesnā€™t sell I will reach out to you guys I have spoken with today and see what I can do to help put a deal together. We are also considering selling this car to another dealer who would add their ridiculous ADM to it. I would much rather make a new friend and a customer here.

Please understand we are trying to run a business here, so I am trying to handle this opportunity with a business frame of mind. I sure donā€™t want to price gouge or anything of the like. This is a unique situation and we are lucky to have the opportunity to have one of these cars that is not pre-sold. Being a Mustang enthusiast and a family man myself I completely understand the desire for one of these cars and the need to save every dollar. I wanted the opportunity to offer it to some other Mustang enthusiasts at a fair deal before we sell it to another dealer and they go crazy on it and ask $10K over. By laying it all out there and being 100% transparent, hopefully you guys can respect that. Any questions feel free to contact me directly via call or text at 205-265-0523. Thanks
Are you really trying to make people think that if you sell this car for MSRP, that a dealer makes $0 on it?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

What about the e-Invoice between you and Ford? Ignoring financing, trade, warranty, etc... It seems like you make several thousand on each MSRP sale. Is this not right?

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue Mach E available! 20210125 dealer profit model for Mach-E (1)

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Jedi mind trick!

You should not pay ADM, these are not the MMEā€™s you are looking for!
Sponsored