First Edition Owners: Did Dealer Accept X-Plan on your FE?

Did Dealer Accept X-Plan on your FE?

• No - Dealer stated FE was not eligible for XPlan Pricing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harvey's

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I used the X plan there also They were very nice. But did not Know anything about the car. Ford should have a training program. No dealer fees, no games. I would recommend this dealer
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Dealer was selling the FE I bought with ADM. I negotiated on it and decided to not try for x-plan because I wanted the car, and was OK with paying a few bucks more to get a Grabber Blue car. Otherwise I would have used x-plan and walked away from a dealer that wouldn't take it.

OP
OP
Maric

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Apparently my car got in Wed.

Have I had a call or any word from the Dealership?

NOPE. /sigh Commence the emails and texts!

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Apparently my car got in Wed.

Have I had a call or any word from the Dealership?

NOPE. /sigh Commence the emails and texts!
Your dealer sucks but go and get it and show us some pictures. You have a few xplan invoices as ammo. The one I sent you should work as I’m sure the other ones you got.

congrats!

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Frontier Ford, San Jose California.

Told me they would not offer X-Plan on the FE. I politely communicated that I knew that it was offered.

They checked and added it no problems or fuss.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Maric

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Your dealer sucks but go and get it and show us some pictures. You have a few xplan invoices as ammo. The one I sent you should work as I’m sure the other ones you got.

congrats!
Soooo...

Dealer is telling me Ford is having car shipped back to factory. Something major wrong. This might be the end of the road for me and the Mache. Very disappointing.

On phone with Ford now.

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
For those who used the X plan successfully on a FE, what was the dealer invoice price you saw? The numbers I see imply that the dealer invoice is $59,300 compared to an MSRP of $59,900.

Note that this data is from June 2020, and I have not yet included the X-plan effects of -0.4% or +$275. I am looking for the raw number that the X-plan is calculated from.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Dealer was selling the FE I bought with ADM. I negotiated on it and decided to not try for x-plan because I wanted the car, and was OK with paying a few bucks more to get a Grabber Blue car. Otherwise I would have used x-plan and walked away from a dealer that wouldn't take it.
Once they are selling the car at MSRP, there is no reason to not accept X-Plan. Ford compensates them for that. Unless they are charging a ton of money for Doc fees.

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
For those who used the X plan successfully on a FE, what was the dealer invoice price you saw? The numbers I see imply that the dealer invoice is $59,300 compared to an MSRP of $59,900.

Note that this data is from June 2020, and I have not yet included the X-plan effects of -0.4% or +$275. I am looking for the raw number that the X-plan is calculated from.
My invoice says MSRP=59,400, X Plan=58,487. This is 98% +$275. I don't believe the 4% off is correct for MME, it is 2%. May be 4% for other vehicles?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My invoice says MSRP=59,400, X Plan=58,487. This is 98% +$275. I don't believe the 4% off is correct for MME, it is 2%. May be 4% for other vehicles?
Yup +400 if you have Rapid Red for example.

64339B5C-DDB6-4E3B-B439-4C2F7A16E4E5.png

SpaceNeedle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
In fact, I just got a call from the salesman who sold me my FE. He said he has a Red FE that just arrived but the owner cannot complete the sale. I asked if he is still taking the X-plan on that one and he said "no problem". His name is Brandon at AutoNation Bellevue, WA.

Blue PonyE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Montana, 2016 Leaf, 2021 First Edition
Country flag
Steve at Ford of Kirkland applied x-plan to my GB First Edition without any questions. I sent him the confirmation email showing pin and he did the rest.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
I used the X plan there also They were very nice. But did not Know anything about the car. Ford should have a training program. No dealer fees, no games. I would recommend this dealer
Yes, this is the fifth car (between my wife, daughter and I) that we've bought from Mullinax. They were prepared and easy to work with, and are slowly learning. But, they didn't know how to deal with my $500 down payment at first and I don't think they knew about Ford Options (didn't matter for me). I told them I didn't need them to walk me through the car, etc. I set up my PAaK within minutes of getting their on my own. But, the manager and salespeople were extremely pleasant. I had used the same salesperson for years, and he was great, but he moved this past year. I have no complaints with Mullinax. They seem much better than most dealers. First time I bought from them I compared them with three other Ford dealers I visited and Mullinax was by far the best to work with.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Yes, this is the fifth car (between my wife, daughter and I) that we've bought from Mullinax. They were prepared and easy to work with, and are slowly learning. But, they didn't know how to deal with my $500 down payment at first and I don't think they knew about Ford Options (didn't matter for me). I told them I didn't need them to walk me through the car, etc. I set up my PAaK within minutes of getting their on my own. But, the manager and salespeople were extremely pleasant. I had used the same salesperson for years, and he was great, but he moved this past year. I have no complaints with Mullinax. They seem much better than most dealers. First time I bought from them I compared them with three other Ford dealers I visited and Mullinax was by far the best to work with.
My dealer couldn’t find the $500 deposit on his side but gave me credit when I showed the CC statement.
Sponsored