First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle)

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Proud to receive by First Edition from Bill Pierre Ford, Seattle (they have a DEMO, thats right a DEMO is ready today and two dealer orders available coming next month in premium) Thanks to Kelly & Raymond for helping me out, these guys were awesome, by delivery window was 02/13-02/19, they brought it in on 02/10! Super grateful to be the first one in the state.

Excellent so far, Haven't explored everything but my biggest concern of range has been met, on flat roads at 55-60mph i saw 4.4miles/kwh and on hilly Seattle streets it was 2.2miles/kwh at 25-30s F (-1 C) outdoor temperature with 40% of the energy going towards external temperature. I'm guessing the summer range on this will be at least 300miles per charge.

Bonus, there is a way to cast your phone screen onto the big central display, yet to figure it out.

Enjoy the pictures for now, more updates, facts, reviews coming soon.
Last picture, hopefully my last time at a filling station, just before i picked up my car from the dealer. (returned the loaner)

Had the reboot issue with android Auto, uninstalling updates on Chrome fixed that

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.36 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (1)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (2)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (3)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (4)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (5)

Last edited:
OP
OP
kgautam28

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Beautiful car! Hoping I might be the next in Seattle :).

Do you have your car set to Celsius? I don't recall it getting that cold...hoping that is the case and your thermometer isn't going crazy!
Yes it's set to Celsius.
Thank you

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Proud to receive by First Edition from Bill Pierre Ford, Seattle (they have a DEMO, thats right a DEMO is ready today and two dealer orders available coming next month in premium) Thanks to Kelly & Raymond for helping me out, these guys were awesome, by delivery window was 02/13-02/19, they brought it in on 02/10! Super grateful to be the first one in the state.

Excellent so far, Haven't explored everything but my biggest concern of range has been met, on flat roads at 55-60mph i saw 4.4miles/kwh and on hilly Seattle streets it was 2.2miles/kwh at 25-30s F (-1 C) outdoor temperature with 40% of the energy going towards external temperature. I'm guessing the summer range on this will be at least 300miles per charge.

Bonus, there is a way to cast your phone screen onto the big central display, yet to figure it out.

Enjoy the pictures for now, more updates, facts, reviews coming soon.
Last picture, hopefully my last time at a filling station, just before i picked up my car from the dealer. (returned the loaner)

Had the reboot issue with android Auto, uninstalling updates on Chrome fixed that

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 9.05.37 AM (5)

Great news!

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Congrats!! Those are some beautiful shots.

Sucks that the weather is so crummy this weekend for driving. As soon as it's possible, I'm dying to know what 70mph range is. Everyone is posting about their GOM estimate but I haven't seen anyone drive for 200+ miles from 100%.

Someone from the Puget Sound area, please drive on I-5 up to B'ham or down to Portland and see what the range is. Or maybe over to Ellensburg or Yakima.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Eventually I will most likely be going up the Bellingham area for a drive. First I need my car and the XPEL installed. I hope to have my car in about 10 days, judging by the time it took for the FCTP to get there from KC.

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
Eventually I will most likely be going up the Bellingham area for a drive. First I need my car and the XPEL installed. I hope to have my car in about 10 days, judging by the time it took for the FCTP to get there from KC.
First-congrats on the new car Gautum —GREAT downtown pix!

Hey Dave.
I’m wondering if you’d share where you’re planning on getting XPEL installed, and I’ve you’ve any quotes yet?
I live in Edmonds and am planning on swinging up to a place in Lynnwood on Monday to chat with them a bit about doing mine when it arrives (3-5 to 3-12!).
Hoping to do some comparison shopping from the couch, if possible.
I‘ll also be driving up to Bellingham shortly after we get the protection on the car to visit our daughter and friends (and to show off, of course!) so I’ll be able to add some consumption data then to the forum.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
First-congrats on the new car Gautum —GREAT downtown pix!

Hey Dave.
I’m wondering if you’d share where you’re planning on getting XPEL installed, and I’ve you’ve any quotes yet?
I live in Edmonds and am planning on swinging up to a place in Lynnwood on Monday to chat with them a bit about doing mine when it arrives (3-5 to 3-12!).
Hoping to do some comparison shopping from the couch, if possible.
I‘ll also be driving up to Bellingham shortly after we get the protection on the car to visit our daughter and friends (and to show off, of course!) so I’ll be able to add some consumption data then to the forum.
I am going to Accutint in Bellevue. A BECU member with passport gets a 15% discount.
Passport Corporate
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) 1613174147245

They have other discounts also, see their website.

Partial Front Kit with Full Hood: $1,315 before discount.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) 1613173029106

Full front $2099 before discount
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) 1613173071188

They will take $64 off for no door cups.
The area covered for full front is not much more that partial for almost $800 more. :( Full front does cover the fender behind the wheel where it would get hit by tire spray. A splash guard would protect that area also for a lot less. I will probably do the partial with full hood. That would be $1,064 after discount and minus door cups. They do a wash, x-iron, and clay bar prep, plus a polish for extra $$ if too many scratches. They did my Subaru Outback in 2010.
I am considering a wrap on the front, below the "smile", depending on cost, for this effect:

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) 1613173796141

Last edited:

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
I am going to Accutint in Bellevue. A BECU member with passport gets a 15% discount.
Passport Corporate
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach E Delivery in Washington State/PNW e(Seattle) 1613173796141

The area covered for full front is not much more that partial for almost $800 more. :( Full front does cover the fender behind the wheel where it would get hit by tire spray. A splash guard would protect that area also for a lot less. I will probably do the partial with full hood. That would be $1,064 after discount and minus door cups. They do a wash, x-iron, and clay bar prep, plus a polish for extra $$ if too many scratches. They did my Subaru Outback in 2010.
I am considering a wrap on the front, below the "smile", depending on cost, for this effect:

Great information-very appreciated!
I too would go with “partial” since not much more is covered.
...and don’t forget since we‘re WA you’ll likely have a plate holder under the front pony ?.
I’ll be ecstatic if mine shows up un-encumbered but that’s a pipe dream. Thanks for the pricing. Very helpful.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Great information-very appreciated!
I too would go with “partial” since not much more is covered.
...and don’t forget since we‘re WA you’ll likely have a plate holder under the front pony ?.
I’ll be ecstatic if mine shows up un-encumbered but that’s a pipe dream. Thanks for the pricing. Very helpful.
I see there is an accutint in Shoreline also. I have a Craigs license plate bracket, I want to remove the factory bracket and use bumperplugs

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Passport Corporate

I am a BECU employee and I didn't even know this!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Iconic photo at the Market. Man I love Seattle.

OP
OP
kgautam28

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Congrats!! Those are some beautiful shots.

Sucks that the weather is so crummy this weekend for driving. As soon as it's possible, I'm dying to know what 70mph range is. Everyone is posting about their GOM estimate but I haven't seen anyone drive for 200+ miles from 100%.

Someone from the Puget Sound area, please drive on I-5 up to B'ham or down to Portland and see what the range is. Or maybe over to Ellensburg or Yakima.
At 70mph and aircon at 68 showed 2.5miles/kwh I drove from lynnwood to tulalip
Sponsored