harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I really wish the torklift had a place to attach the wiring harness versus hanging it out of the vehicle. There must be a cleaner way.
Sponsored

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I really wish the torklift had a place to attach the wiring harness versus hanging it out of the vehicle. There must be a cleaner way.
What wiring harness did you use?

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I haven't bought either yet......
Someone should ask Torklift about that. I saw a video of one they installed and the wiring receptical looked to be mounted, but it was hard to tell for sure. I will ask unless someone else does it first. My hitch arrived this week but it is still in the box.

Cherie

First Name
Cherie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I just want to be able to carry a couple of bikes on the back
EU MachEs are rated for towing. You can find out about their towing capacities. Torklift does not have the stealth for MachE. Will probably lose the ability to open trunk with kuckfoot action. I am about to install torklift on my MachE to tote around 2 bicycles.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
EU MachEs are rated for towing. You can find out about their towing capacities. Torklift does not have the stealth for MachE. Will probably lose the ability to open trunk with kuckfoot action. I am about to install torklift on my MachE to tote around 2 bicycles.
You don't loose the ability to open the trunk by using your foot (kick action).
Not at all. It works on mine just fine.

Birger

First Name
Birger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
0 in the US, a copy of the owners manual is on the site somewhere.
I think I’ve read somewhere between 1400-1500 on EU versions
750 kg in EU. I have the Ford original installed.
Max weight on the "ball" is 30kg

AEtherScythe

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, Ford Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Sr. IT/Product Architect; Enterprise and Cloud Manageability Engineering
Country flag

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
750 kg in EU. I have the Ford original installed.
Max weight on the "ball" is 30kg
The Ford Euro hitch is now rated for 3,306 pounds for towing, and 132 pounds weight on the ball for towing (175 pounds for a vertical attachment like a bike rack) for the AWD Mach E. I have one mounted as well.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
I had ordered a Stealth Hitch last fall and they were delayed for delivery until Mar 2023. Just got an email earlier this week that they have decided not to make them for the MME. Just thought I would add this to this thread.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I had ordered a Stealth Hitch last fall and they were delayed for delivery until Mar 2023. Just got an email earlier this week that they have decided not to make them for the MME. Just thought I would add this to this thread.
I had inquired about the Stealth hitch with one of the local installers. First......they(installer), never seen a MME before. When they checked with Stealth hitch, they got nowhere. They offered to install it, if it became available. The only thing that I knew then was that someone had it installed at their MME from Stealth hitch because he was living practically next to them.
Stealth hitch specializes installing their product in high end German and Japanese vehicles. The purchase and installation is pricey.
After that, I focused at the Torque Lift hitch.
They had them available immediately. I could do the installation myself or have a shop do it for me. I decided to install it myself.
Sorry for not been able to aquire a Stealth hitch.
Don't know what was the reason they gave you for not making one for the MME.
The Torque Lift product has a stainless steel receiver and at least 12 attaching bolts.
Quite a sturdy installation. It just protrudes from under the Reverse white light assy. You want even notice it. So if you need an alternative to the Stealth hitch, look into Torque Lift Eco.

16773508237005702304007304887758.jpg

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
I had inquired about the Stealth hitch with one of the local installers. First......they(installer), never seen a MME before. When they checked with Stealth hitch, they got nowhere. They offered to install it, if it became available. The only thing that I knew then was that someone had it installed at their MME from Stealth hitch because he was living practically next to them.
Stealth hitch specializes installing their product in high end German and Japanese vehicles. The purchase and installation is pricey.
After that, I focused at the Torque Lift hitch.
They had them available immediately. I could do the installation myself or have a shop do it for me. I decided to install it myself.
Sorry for not been able to aquire a Stealth hitch.
Don't know what was the reason they gave you for not making one for the MME.
The Torque Lift product has a stainless steel receiver and at least 12 attaching bolts.
Quite a sturdy installation. It just protrudes from under the Reverse white light assy. You want even notice it. So if you need an alternative to the Stealth hitch, look into Torque Lift Eco.

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! 16773508237005702304007304887758
I am just up the road from you in Brevard. We ended up moving here full time and the original idea was to put a bike rack on the MME to go between houses in Charlotte and Brevard. Now that we are here full time I have an old truck to take to the trailhead or wherever else I need to go so the hitch on the MME was less needed.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I am just up the road from you in Brevard. We ended up moving here full time and the original idea was to put a bike rack on the MME to go between houses in Charlotte and Brevard. Now that we are here full time I have an old truck to take to the trailhead or wherever else I need to go so the hitch on the MME was less needed.
Welcome to our area. I am just down the road from the Smokies. Greenville SC area. My wife and I take frequent trips to your area for hiking and riding the BRP.
My decision to install a hitch on my MME was to carry bikes and tow a light trailer for my kayaks and SUB to the local lakes and State Parks.
It worked just fine for us until my Lightning arrived. The Lightning does the heavy work now.
The bike rack still goes on the MME occasionally.
Still though the hitch installation was a good choice for us even now that we have the Lightning.
Hope we cross paths when in Brevard visiting.
Good luck.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_200738602
Recently I acquired couple Electric E bikes.
I had purchased a TorqLift hitch couple months after I took delivery of my Mach E. The hitch installation was to carry bikes and small flat trailer with kayaks and SUB to the local lakes to enjoy my weekends. Today, I assembled and installed my new rack from ELEVATE.
I am ready for some E Bikes fun on my local Swamp Rabbit Trail in the upstate of SC.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_200738602
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_201106313
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_200745081
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_210300910
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E hitch available - Torklift EcoHitch! PXL_20230528_210236308

PXL_20230528_200745081.jpg

PXL_20230528_201151598.jpg

PXL_20230528_201106313.jpg