napalmnun

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
My Iced blue GTPE finally arrived at my dealer in the UK 5 months later than the original order stated, and 6 months after it was built and 13 months after I placed the original order. Definitely not regretting my colour choice, but having been so disappointed with Ford after 9 delivery delays, a car sat in a compound in the UK for two months then shipped to the Netherlands for a month, and then shipped back to the UK, I'm struggling to be excited about getting this car, which is a real shame as when you spend almost £70K on a car you would expect to be. The garage (Hartwell in Abingdon) is absolutely not at fault as they tried their best to keep me up to date and to try to find out what is going on, but Ford UK has been an absolute nightmare and if this is the way they treat people buying what is an extremely expensive high end vehicle I pity their future. At that price I expect the same white glove experience I've had buying similar priced Audis and Porsches, not a we don't give a s**t where you order is, you will get it when you get it approach by Ford. When Ford customer services ring me on Monday to congratulate me on my purchase someone is going to get an earful and god help their NPS scoring system! From what my dealer tells me this is one of only 4 Iced Blue GTPEs in the UK.

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E in Iced Blue Silver Metallic 325559195_1580937712349757_5766650473432988618_n
Sponsored

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
My Iced blue GTPE finally arrived at my dealer in the UK 5 months later than the original order stated, and 6 months after it was built and 13 months after I placed the original order. Definitely not regretting my colour choice, but having been so disappointed with Ford after 9 delivery delays, a car sat in a compound in the UK for two months then shipped to the Netherlands for a month, and then shipped back to the UK, I'm struggling to be excited about getting this car, which is a real shame as when you spend almost £70K on a car you would expect to be. The garage (Hartwell in Abingdon) is absolutely not at fault as they tried their best to keep me up to date and to try to find out what is going on, but Ford UK has been an absolute nightmare and if this is the way they treat people buying what is an extremely expensive high end vehicle I pity their future. At that price I expect the same white glove experience I've had buying similar priced Audis and Porsches, not a we don't give a s**t where you order is, you will get it when you get it approach by Ford. When Ford customer services ring me on Monday to congratulate me on my purchase someone is going to get an earful and god help their NPS scoring system! From what my dealer tells me this is one of only 4 Iced Blue GTPEs in the UK.

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Mach-E in Iced Blue Silver Metallic 325559195_1580937712349757_5766650473432988618_n
Looks really nice man.

Congrats.