First MMEs arrive in San Diego

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Was shipped on the 10th of February. Per Jeff (the internet sales rep), he says on track for the middle of this month, but the tracker says ETA 3/21. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with them, I was wondering if anyone else had gone through them so far. Thanks for laying down the ground work in finance for me with Ford options! Did you have them do the X-Plan?
I didn't qualify for X plan so didn't do that so you may want to ask ahead about that one. If you're talking to Jeff right now maybe have him give John a heads up on it. The items they correctly processed for me were:
-Ford Options, 36 months at 2.25% with $2500 discount promotion (not sure if you're doing Options but I believe this $2500 promo credit from Ford goes through 3/31 so hopefully you can get the paperwork all done before then)

-$1500 California Clean Fuel Reward

-$100 First Edition discount

-Gap Insurance (I requested this, they do not hard sell it)

-Ford Electric Premium Maintenance plan. See attached pic. I asked for 3 years/36k miles to cover my Options term. John was also good about not hard selling this but was knowledgeable about it and offered me an instant discount on the plan I chose making it only like $200 for the 3 years, which I felt was well worth it...and it's tied to the car, not the dealership, so any dealer servicing it will see and cover it. Be sure to ask about it if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Sponsored

Attachments

ndit

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I didn't qualify for X plan so didn't do that so you may want to ask ahead about that one. If you're talking to Jeff right now maybe have him give John a heads up on it. The items they correctly processed for me were:
-Ford Options, 36 months at 2.25% with $2500 discount promotion (not sure if you're doing Options but I believe this $2500 promo credit from Ford goes through 3/31 so hopefully you can get the paperwork all done before then)

-$1500 California Clean Fuel Reward

-$100 First Edition discount

-Gap Insurance (I requested this, they do not hard sell it)

-Ford Electric Premium Maintenance plan. See attached pic. I asked for 3 years/36k miles to cover my Options term. John was also good about not hard selling this but was knowledgeable about it and offered me an instant discount on the plan I chose making it only like $200 for the 3 years, which I felt was well worth it...and it's tied to the car, not the dealership, so any dealer servicing it will see and cover it. Be sure to ask about it if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks for the information! I'll definitely follow up on that. Hoping there aren't any updates with the delivery so I get that options credit. Fingers crossed.

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Haha yeah they did me dirty like that too. Oh well at least we won't get a ticket like I did on my last car (they actually pulled me over for that in my Bolt!). Congrats on finally getting it. What color and trim did you get? Pics?
Star White Metallic, Premium extended range.

A7090F1A-AF96-4178-8E3F-C2AE3D99F2CD.jpeg

7E0CED92-6FBA-4D05-BEDE-91123FE33F7A.jpeg

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Congrats! You car was built more than a month after mine... and I’m still waiting! ?

Congrats ! Your car built just a day after mine and shipped a day after mine :)

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Did anyone have the wheel locks installed by dealer? Mine did not come with them either. My dealer was in Temecula. I would have gladly paid for them. Eventually I will get them installed.

Last edited:

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Did anyone have the wheel locks installed by dealer? Mine did not come with them either. My dealer was in Temecula. I would have gladly paid for them. Eventually I will get them installed.
Nope
Sponsored