First MMEs arrive in San Diego

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
If you or anyone in SoCal is interested the Ford dealership in Escondido just called me offering me this Rapid Red Premium at MSRP. I just snatched up an FE this weekend so turned him down but give em a call if you happen to be looking.

https://www.goschfordescondido.com/...g+Mach-E-912504ab0a0e0ae70f585f3278b795e8.htm
Nice! Hoping the Infiniti blue route 1 changes my mind. The red FE was an absolute no, way too much red. I have yet to see the red premium...

Wonder if the Escondido is a AWD EXT...
Sponsored

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Nice! Hoping the Infiniti blue route 1 changes my mind. The red FE was an absolute no, way too much red. I have yet to see the red premium...

Wonder if the Escondido is a AWD EXT...
yes it is AWD EXT based on the price

MachEPilot

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E X
Occupation
Computer Programmer
Country flag
We just got back from Gosch Ford Escondido, and they have (3) different Mach-E's, on the lot, for sale.

Premium X-range RWD - 3FMTK3R7XMMA01986
CA Route 1 - 3FMTK2R76MMA08315
Premium RWD -3FMTK3RM0MMA08368

We were talking to Sean Sweeney

Would have purchased this one, if the interior color was Lt Grey (white)
Ford Mustang Mach-E First MMEs arrive in San Diego PXL_20210220_023923021

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Encinitas Ford seems to have three as well. I would have been tempted if they had a PE 4eX but they don’t and the FE I don’t want to negotiate but just wait for mine to arrive in a week or two

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
We just got back from Gosch Ford Escondido, and they have (3) different Mach-E's, on the lot, for sale.

Premium X-range RWD - 3FMTK3R7XMMA01986
CA Route 1 - 3FMTK2R76MMA08315
Premium RWD -3FMTK3RM0MMA08368

We were talking to Sean Sweeney

Would have purchased this one, if the interior color was Lt Grey (white)
PXL_20210220_023923021.jpg
Yeah it's interesting to see which models people ordered that are now freeing up. I was holding out for an FE and got lucky on one at Penske Ford La Mesa...seems those and Premium 4x models are harder to find. But for someone cool with a Route 1 or RWD there seems to be a decent selection.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Mach Drop RR FE got delivered to the dealer this morning. By the time they cleaned it up it was late in the day and despite all the upfront info I provided, still spend an hour or so at the dealer with finance person figuring things out. It was more me waiting in the car setting up a bit than anything else. In and out in 90 mins. Odometer 10 miles and I drove 14 miles home in the dark and that was my first drive. I did not even test drive. So far all good.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First MMEs arrive in San Diego thumbnail_IMG_0984

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
My Mach Drop RR FE got delivered to the dealer this morning. By the time they cleaned it up it was late in the day and despite all the upfront info I provided, still spend an hour or so at the dealer with finance person figuring things out. It was more me waiting in the car setting up a bit than anything else. In and out in 90 mins. Odometer 10 miles and I drove 14 miles home in the dark and that was my first drive. I did not even test drive. So far all good.
Looks great. Congratulations. I'm sure you're happy you finally have it. Nice weather for a test drive tomorrow!

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Uh oh now we got dueling RR FE's in San Diego ? if I drive past you I'll wave!

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Looks great. Congratulations. I'm sure you're happy you finally have it. Nice weather for a test drive tomorrow!
Thanks - will take it out for a spin

Last edited:

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
thumbnail_IMG_0984.jpg
Happy to see you have finally received it! Front license bracket? Enjoy! Burn up these SD streets!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Happy to see you have finally received it! Front license bracket? Enjoy! Burn up these SD streets!
Yes of course - Front license brackets Yup

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Anyone in San Diego plan on getting XPEL or other type of PPF? What kind of quotes are you getting and what is the name of the establishment? I am thinking about getting the front done and side markers. I have not called around town yet.

MrsLofgreen

First Name
Shawnacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Was it the dealer that notified you when your car arrived? I also have an ETA of 3/3 (AZ) and I wasn't sure if there was a way to find out when it makes it to the dealer outside of them reaching out.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Was it the dealer that notified you when your car arrived? I also have an ETA of 3/3 (AZ) and I wasn't sure if there was a way to find out when it makes it to the dealer outside of them reaching out.
Yes dealer notified me. No other way to find out for sure.